Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2009-08-31, 12:57pm
*Desa Elliott*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
I'm glad to see that there is interest in it!
I don't think that you have to worry about that, Amy!

Desa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
G-88
Creideamh, Sùil, Dìlseachd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(Scottish Gaelic: Faith, Hope, Love)

www.ETSY.com/shop/GothicGlassJewelry
Old 2009-08-31, 3:04pm
Storm Queen

I'll send everyone that posted interest in it a PM when it's ready. I'll also post in this thread too, and of course in the tutorial section. It will be called "Taking reduction glass by STORM" since I refer to this as my "storm technique".

Old 2009-08-31, 3:14pm

Guess I had better go out of "lurk mode"....waiting for this one too!!

granny
Old 2009-08-31, 6:13pm
GlassDocNC

I want me some storm beads too. So please put me on the list for the tutorial.

Marina
Old 2009-08-31, 6:19pm
Storm Queen

Will do!

Old 2009-08-31, 6:24pm

please put me on your list for this tut....
Old 2009-08-31, 6:27pm
><>

Quote:
I'll send everyone that posted interest in it a PM when it's ready. I'll also post in this thread too, and of course in the tutorial section. It will be called "Taking reduction glass by STORM" since I refer to this as my "storm technique".
Each one of those lenses does look like it's having it's own little weather event.
"In the whole world I have no twin, and my face is not me. I am someone under the skin others see only in glances."
"I can live with not being popular,but not with compromising my beliefs in order to fit in." jh
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil." Thomas Mann
Old 2009-08-31, 6:31pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhana View Post
Each one of those lenses does look like it's having it's own little weather event.
That's exactly how the technique got it's name.

Old 2009-08-31, 6:43pm
*Desa Elliott*

So quit playing on LE and get to writing!!! You have adoring fans to please!

G-88

Old 2009-08-31, 7:04pm
...as in.. acoustic

Default awesome

I need to be on that tut list, also.
For really, now... you have to deliver
now that you have 400 hungry
lampworkers at the ready!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!
I am soooo excited to see
that you are going to share
your super top secret magic trick!
Don't forget me!
Manda
Old 2009-08-31, 7:09pm
uncouthful cats

Well, not that I'd be likely to be able to do anything so fabulous as that, but there's always the future, so - please put me on your list too!

Nancie

Oh no! The cats forgot to vacuum AGAIN!
Old 2009-08-31, 7:29pm
Storm Queen

You all are funny.

Old 2009-08-31, 10:26pm

Please put me on your list too!
Old 2009-08-31, 10:58pm
Storm Queen

Sure thing!

Old 2009-08-31, 11:04pm
Ad astra per aspera

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

I have to go to the bathroom!

I'm excited.

Old 2009-09-01, 9:03am
Storm Queen

I have at least three more torch sessions before I can even start writing up the tutorial. I'd say two more weeks.

Old 2009-09-01, 11:35am
*Desa Elliott*

OK everybody, we're on the countdown.......

Do I have to pull this car over???!!

G-88

Old 2009-09-01, 12:47pm
novembersfyre everywhere

I'd like to be on your list also, Amy!

Old 2009-09-01, 12:51pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
I have at least three more torch sessions before I can even start writing up the tutorial. I'd say two more weeks.
A torch session a day would be three days...

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2009-09-01, 12:51pm
Storm Queen

You got it Mary Beth!

Old 2009-09-01, 12:52pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissij View Post
A torch session a day would be three days...
Listen missy....don't you start on me.

Old 2009-09-01, 1:02pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
Listen missy....don't you start on me.
or what?

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2009-09-01, 1:10pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
or what?
You'll just have to wait and find out.

Old 2009-09-01, 1:12pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
You'll just have to wait and find out.
It's amazing how steady my hands are right now. One would think I wasn't worried in the slightest.

Old 2009-09-01, 1:34pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
It's amazing how steady my hands are right now. One would think I wasn't worried in the slightest.
You're such a meanie.

Old 2009-09-01, 1:48pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
You're such a meanie.
When did you converse with Tim? or is my facade slipping...

Old 2009-09-01, 2:14pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
When did you converse with Tim? or is my facade slipping...
What facade....

Old 2009-09-01, 2:29pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
What facade....
No you didn't...

Old 2009-09-01, 5:01pm

Please include me on the list! I have lusted after your beads for months!
Linda
Old 2009-09-01, 5:25pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
<snort>

good one.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.