Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2015-04-21, 9:03am

Default North Carolina Class

Hey Lampworketc,
I am interested in taking a class over the summer. I have been torching for a little over 2 years, and I want to continue to further my glass education. I live in Memphis and while there are a few blowers over here, there isn't anybody teaching. I have been looking into vacationing in North Carolina, and was wondering if there was an opportunity to find a good borosilicate workshop. I have a few friends and family around the Chapel Hill, but would be able to drive to Asheville.

Anybody with any information of classes, or workshops going on in the area, please post! :@)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ever wanted to live in a Log Cabin? Well, Y'all come on down to Tennessee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-04-21, 2:17pm

Flame Tree Glass in Atlanta has classes, and you can look online to see what is there. I am not aware of anything in Asheville, but that doesn't mean there are not any. You should call Mountain Glass Arts and see if they know of any.

Third Degree Glass is in St. Louis, ABR in Bloomington.
Old 2015-04-24, 11:00am
Bad Cat Glass

You might try this, which is near Raleigh. I've never been, so I can't recommend or not, but I haven't found too much on this side of NC.
http://www.sawtooth.org/classes/