Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2014-07-24, 11:46am
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Default Art Glass East?

Trying to contact her with an order question, both here and via email, but I'm not getting a response----anyone know if she's having computer problems or anything?
She posted a sale here on the 22nd, and I emailed her the 21st and 23rd, so I thought I'd catch her, but so far, no luck.
Old 2014-07-24, 1:23pm
Slogan Challenged...

Usually she's really good about getting back to you. I know she went to Houston but should be back in now. Have you tried PM'ing her here? I've always gotten the quickest response from vendors by doing that.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Old 2014-07-24, 4:34pm

Quote:
Usually she's really good about getting back to you. I know she went to Houston but should be back in now. Have you tried PM'ing her here? I've always gotten the quickest response from vendors by doing that.
I've emailed and pm'd both--this post was the next step. She has changed stock levels on the website on the item in question, so I think she's around. I'm a little surprised that she's not responding to me, since she's usually so fast at everything.
Old 2014-07-25, 7:36am

Getting upset here, to put it mildly......I still have not heard from her, nor has my glass arrived in today's mail.
Old 2014-07-25, 8:03am

I am so sorry ladies, I was away in Houston and am back trying to get caught up. While away, my laptop crashed completely so I have been working as fast as I can to get all of my programs up and running and to establish "where I am." As of today, I am truly back in business and I have restocks coming in next week.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-02, 7:54am

Ok, I need a tracking number please. I still have not received this, and it doesn't show as shipped, even though you do show stock available to order.
Old 2014-08-06, 6:07pm

Good to know Julie! I too emailed you on monday about my order. I will wait patiently for a response.
Stef
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-08-07, 7:08pm

Hi Stef,

I received your text message and I'm sorry my internet/cell service is NOT good; I have the best technology possible and it's still not connecting way out here...and know I wish I were in the islands, but I am only in Alabama. lol

Doing my best to follow up....right now if you can imagine me about 1/4 mile from the house propped on the back on someone's vehicle.....that is where I am...trying to get a signal to get back to you. I will be back in the office on Monday and will take care of things for you. Thank you so much, Julie

Quote:
Good to know Julie! I too emailed you on monday about my order. I will wait patiently for a response.
Stef

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-08, 8:43am

Quote:
Hi Stef,

I received your text message and I'm sorry my internet/cell service is NOT good; I have the best technology possible and it's still not connecting way out here...and know I wish I were in the islands, but I am only in Alabama. lol

Doing my best to follow up....right now if you can imagine me about 1/4 mile from the house propped on the back on someone's vehicle.....that is where I am...trying to get a signal to get back to you. I will be back in the office on Monday and will take care of things for you. Thank you so much, Julie
How about my order from July 10th? I am also waiting for a response.
Old 2014-08-08, 5:51pm

Ok, I'm starting to smell a cash flow problem here--everyone keep an eye on the time limit for Paypal claims. Several people have messaged me to say they're also having the same problem.
Old 2014-08-08, 6:23pm

Quote:
Hi Stef,

I have sent you another email (though your website) to cancel my order last night. My order is #457. Please let me know when my paypal refund will be posted.
Thanks!!
Stef
Old 2014-08-08, 6:55pm
Slogan Challenged...

Well, I did order as well recently. I have already received it and everything went smoothly.

I don't think I'm special or anything, and I know it doesn't help with the outstanding orders that others seem to have, but it has not affected everyone at any rate.

I hope Julie can respond to this thread and clear things up!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-08-08, 6:58pm

Quote:
Well, I did order as well recently. I have already received it and everything went smoothly.

I don't think I'm special or anything, and I know it doesn't help with the outstanding orders that others seem to have, but it has not affected everyone at any rate.

I hope Julie can respond to this thread and clear things up!
Yes, hopefully. My last contact with her was the same day she replied to me here. She has ignored all attempts at contact since, but she did reply to Stefanie on my thread, oddly enough.
Old 2014-08-09, 1:30pm

Hi ladies,

I realize that this is all part of business, so I can take the accusations that I have a cash flow problem, that I'm running off with my customers money even that I am the cause of heart and other atrial problems. I can deal with that. None of which are true or even reasonable.

It has been very frustrating trying to communicate on four or five tiers and methods of communication when I have been almost completely cut off from reliable means this past week. I do greatly apologize for that and didn't think that I would have those necessities Not working or dependable.

I am passing through Durham, NC anxious to return home, in Maryland, and to the shop to determine what has happened with a number of packages that were packaged, labeled and scheduled for pick up the Friday/Saturday prior to me leaving. I too did not understand why the usps tracking numbers on a few packages were not "moving" with normal delivery in the system. I worked frantically and diligently to get all orders out prior to leaving for 5 working days.

On Friday, some packages were taken to the post office prior to closing, the remainder of the packages (because I worked into the night) were placed out and were scheduled for pick up Saturday AM. David placed all of the orders in the location known to my delivery postal worker.

I received a pick up confirmation. I have had no reason to believe anything other than the postal system was set to function properly.

Yesterday, while in Alabama, it dawned on me that possibly my brother in law, who is watching our cats and house, could have seen packages and thought they were in coming so there is a possibility that he brought them inside!!!! Ugh!!! We have tried to contact him, but he does not own a cell phone and we have not heard from him yet. Nonetheless, I have communicated that I can not do simply anything until I get back.

I work very hard to provide the best service and communication that I can. I do apologize for the inconveniences that it has caused anyone and wish to get home and figure out if "our thought" may be correct.

I feel very sorry for my brother in law at this moment if that is the case. He and I already have our issues. And if he brought packages in, was he not intelligent enough to see that all of packages were not addressed to David or myself and the fact that they were all packaged perfectly in uniform Boxes??? It doesn't make sense to me. But I can't see that the post office has misplaced all of my afternoons packages either.

I only had one other problem before I left, and that was that my supplier sent me a wrong order...completely wrong. So there is a delay for those folks and I am now working that out with them; Hoping that they will send some extra glass for those customers effected.

So, I am not home yet.....about 5.5 hours to go.

I will post tonight when I get home, but it will be late. EST

I am in the car and able to reply via my phone or via tapatalk.

I do appreciate all of my customers and enjoy my business very much.

Thank you for listening , Julie.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-09, 2:57pm

Quote:
Hi ladies,

It has been very frustrating trying to communicate on four or five tiers and methods of communication when I have been almost completely cut off from reliable means this past week. I do greatly apologize for that and didn't think that I would have those necessities Not working or dependable.
I've been trying to get a ship date from you since July 21, and I've used text messaging, email, and private messaging here.
Old 2014-08-09, 3:54pm

Hi Carolyn,

You placed an order on July 10th, it was shipped on July 12th. I communicated with you that I had the Crystal Clear on backorder and when it arrived I would ship it out to you immediately.

The tracking number for that package was USPS 9405510200986282206049. It was delivered on July 15 at 9:16AM.

I did receive my restock on Friday, however my supplier sent me the wrong clear. So they are making that better and I will have some more in stock this week. They were also going to send, possibly, extra clear for my customers to make up for the mix-up.

However, I see that you have opened a case against me with PayPal for the entire order, yesterday, for the full amount; which you have received approximately half of your ordered product. You would have received the rest if my shipment from my supplier was correct on Friday, however that didn't happen.

I will let PayPal know that you have already received part of that order. If you had asked me for a refund, I would have been more than happy to have done that. But you did not request that from me. So I was still under the assumption that I was to ship you the clear as soon as it came in.

Headed over to PayPal to explain the case to them, so they can take it from there.

If you do still want the clear when it comes in this week, I am MORE than happy to send it to you free of charge as originally promised.

Again, I do apologize.
Sincerely, Julie

Quote:
I've been trying to get a ship date from you since July 21, and I've used text messaging, email, and private messaging here.

~
~
~
~

Last edited by julieann1674; 2014-08-09 at 4:08pm.
Old 2014-08-09, 4:28pm

Quote:
Hi Carolyn,

You placed an order on July 10th, it was shipped on July 12th. I communicated with you that I had the Crystal Clear on backorder and when it arrived I would ship it out to you immediately.

The tracking number for that package was USPS 9405510200986282206049. It was delivered on July 15 at 9:16AM.

I did receive my restock on Friday, however my supplier sent me the wrong clear. So they are making that better and I will have some more in stock this week. They were also going to send, possibly, extra clear for my customers to make up for the mix-up.

However, I see that you have opened a case against me with PayPal for the entire order, yesterday, for the full amount; which you have received approximately half of your ordered product. You would have received the rest if my shipment from my supplier was correct on Friday, however that didn't happen.

I will let PayPal know that you have already received part of that order. If you had asked me for a refund, I would have been more than happy to have done that. But you did not request that from me. So I was still under the assumption that I was to ship you the clear as soon as it came in.

Headed over to PayPal to explain the case to them, so they can take it from there.

If you do still want the clear when it comes in this week, I am MORE than happy to send it to you free of charge as originally promised.

Again, I do apologize.
Sincerely, Julie
Take another look, the message to seller states the refund requested is for $49, the amount I paid for the clear, and the dispute is opened as incomplete quantity received.

At this point, no, I don't want the glass--just a refund for $49 as requested.

If you could have found a way to let me know that you received the wrong item, that would have been helpful.

If I've misjudged the situation, I apologize. However, watching you respond to someone else on my thread while ignoring my question completely doesn't inspire trust, sorry.
Old 2014-08-09, 4:31pm

Carolyn,

I had not opened the PayPal dispute before I replied trying to explain the situation....I am in the car trying to keep a connection and flipping back and forth. I have settled, just now, the dispute with PayPal, just waiting for the confirmation.

Quote:
Take another look, the message to seller states the refund requested is for $49, the amount I paid for the clear, and the dispute is opened as incomplete quantity received.

At this point, no, I don't want the glass--just a refund for $49 as requested.

If you could have found a way to let me know that you received the wrong item, that would have been helpful.

If I've misjudged the situation, I apologize. However, watching you respond to someone else on my thread while ignoring my question completely doesn't inspire trust, sorry.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-10, 7:57am

Arrived back home after 19 hours straight in the car, ALL packages were sitting back inside, as assumed.

I am more than furious and have yet to see my brother in law. Nonetheless, back to work and my greatest apologies to those that were in the group of this shipment. I worked diligently to get everything completed prior to leaving and never in my wildest dreams would have thought something like this could have happened.

Everything starting today, will resume as normal at AGE. Lord knows, I will be hesitant to ever leave again. It has not been pleasant.

So glad to be home.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-10, 1:46pm

Julie, I have always had excellent service from you. I am glad you have identified the source of the problem. Don't be too mad! People do just screw up sometimes. He probably did not have bad intentions.

Home Sweet Home!
Old 2014-08-10, 3:21pm
Slogan Challenged...

Nah, let the fur fly!

I have to say, though, I don't understand the message on your home page, Julie:

DUE TO HOLIDAY, ORDERS PLACED TODAY WILL BE

SHIPPED IN ORDER OF RECEIPT BEGINNING MONDAY, August 11, 2014

I'm not sure what difference it makes. Don't they get in shipped that way anyway?

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-08-10, 4:12pm

Quote:
Nah, let the fur fly!

I have to say, though, I don't understand the message on your home page, Julie:

DUE TO HOLIDAY, ORDERS PLACED TODAY WILL BE

SHIPPED IN ORDER OF RECEIPT BEGINNING MONDAY, August 11, 2014

I'm not sure what difference it makes. Don't they get in shipped that way anyway?

Thank you ladies, it's been a hum dinger... With all of the refunds and the butchering. I have more glass to sell and AGE saved on the free shipping.

Oh and my message has been like that since I left....it's coming down tonight; Meaning, while I was away, orders will be shipped on Monday.

Plus I have more glass arriving this week.

Xoxoxo.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-10, 4:13pm

Quote:
Julie, I have always had excellent service from you. I am glad you have identified the source of the problem. Don't be too mad! People do just screw up sometimes. He probably did not have bad intentions.

Home Sweet Home!

Thank you! I appreciate your business and friendship VERY much.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-11, 5:09am

Oh Julie, I was so sorry to see this thread! I have purchased from you a few times. Your service has been impeccable and I hope folks will understand that "stuff happens." I know how hard it is to establish trust with customers, and I hope you are able to recover fully from this little blip. Comforting hugs coming at you! Vangie Collins...aka: Rudy

p.s. I hope you are not too hard on your BIL....like I said: "stuff happens." Maybe you can place your outgoing mail in a basket or box labeled "outgoing." Just a suggestion.

Old 2014-08-11, 2:06pm

Thank you Vangie...I'm going to go easy on the BIL, however he should have really have known better. HE gets his feelings hurt very easy, so I don't want him to build a resentment against me if I am too hard on him. It was an AWFUL accident.

Thankfully, I do have really great customers that do understand and will be patient when things like this arise and I am not at home to "fix" it immediately.

It has been a headache, but I'm over it.
I love LAMPWORKING, I love LE and I love my customers.

Quote:
Oh Julie, I was so sorry to see this thread! I have purchased from you a few times. Your service has been impeccable and I hope folks will understand that "stuff happens." I know how hard it is to establish trust with customers, and I hope you are able to recover fully from this little blip. Comforting hugs coming at you! Vangie Collins...aka: Rudy

p.s. I hope you are not too hard on your BIL....like I said: "stuff happens." Maybe you can place your outgoing mail in a basket or box labeled "outgoing." Just a suggestion.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-11, 3:11pm

Julie,
Why can't I get a refund when others did?
Carol
Old 2014-08-11, 3:35pm

Quote:
Julie,
Why can't I get a refund when others did?
Carol

Carol, you must not be reading my emails. I sent you two today updating you And answering you. You opened a PayPal case against me. I have provided them with everything they need. It is in their hands. As in my email this morning to you, all if this could have been avoided. It is in PayPals hands, they indicated to me it could take up to thirty days. If they need anything else from me or if they contact me I will respond immediately like I have been doing.

Thank you, Julie

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-11, 3:50pm

Julie,

You have not answered today's emails.

You wrote two duplicate emails yesterday.

All you need to do is send paypal the refund and the case will be closed.

I am going by what you wrote yesterday. My refund is for over $183.00 so I'm anxious to get it resolved, that's all.

Thank you for your reply.
Old 2014-08-11, 4:02pm

Quote:
Julie,

I am going by what you wrote yesterday. My refund is for over $183.00 so I'm anxious to get it resolved, that's all.

Carol, I absolutely did send you two updates today. I sent PayPal the final explanation about your package and told them to refund you in full.

I have been completely transparent with my actions to resolve your case. I suggest contacting paypal.

~
~
~
~
Old 2014-08-11, 4:11pm

Quote:
Julie,

And one more note Carol, your funds are already frozen. I do not have access to those funds ever since you opened the case.

~
~
~
~