Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2007-08-05, 11:23am
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Talking R4 Dali

When will it be available for purchase on the website?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-08-05, 3:54pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Is it some big secret?
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-08-05, 4:13pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Is it some big secret?
Yes, you need to know the secret hand shake.

Just PM Ron and he'll hook you up.

Old 2007-08-05, 7:18pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I read somewhere that Dali was an odd lot - I sure hope that is not true. It is by far my favorite of all of the silver glasses.

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.

Last edited by squid; 2007-08-05 at 8:22pm. Reason: kant speel
Old 2007-08-05, 7:37pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
I read somewhere that Dali was an odd lot - I sure hope that is not true. It is by fair my favorite of all of the silver glasses.
That will be a significant bummer...since I didn't get any...

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2007-08-05, 8:22pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

you have a short piece in the mail to you - I debated whether or not to send it. I hate the idea of turning you on to a glass you can't get again, but I ended up adding it anyway.
Given the size of your beads, you could probably make a whole set with the piece I sent

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2007-08-06, 5:59pm
Storm Queen

Chris, let me know if you like the piece squid sent...I'll send you a rod if you like it.

Old 2007-08-06, 6:36pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I wish I had bought more of this when it first came out

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2007-08-09, 7:12am

Squidzy....say it isn't true. Here I have been patiently waiting for more to come out and now I find out it was a one time deal. Whaaaaaaa
Old 2007-08-09, 7:53am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I don't know that for sure Pat - PM Ron and ask him if he is going to have any more. I am betting that if we all ask, he will figure out how to make more

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2007-08-10, 5:21am

It is not an Odd lot. It is a special color that is made in small qty in our studio.
Good News....... The second batch is ready! PM me to order some.
We don't plan on putting this one on the web page.... because it is made in small batches. maybe when we catch up from all the madness fromt he Gathering.
Thanks!
Ron and Rocio
Old 2007-08-10, 5:29am

Ron,
PM'd ya!

Old 2007-08-10, 6:04am
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
It is not an Odd lot. It is a special color that is made in small qty in our studio.
Good News....... The second batch is ready! PM me to order some.
We don't plan on putting this one on the web page.... because it is made in small batches. maybe when we catch up from all the madness fromt he Gathering.
Thanks!
Ron and Rocio
Yay!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2007-08-10, 6:20am
Rose colored glasses…√

I second that motion...and I haven't even tried it yet...but I got me some, oh yeah, oh yeah....

OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...
Old 2007-08-10, 7:28am
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Ron, I'm PMing you!

Old 2007-09-05, 12:03pm
Midnight Torcher

Default R4 Dali

Ron and Rocio,

You guys ROCK!!! Got my Dali today in perfect condition.

WOOHOO!!!

Now if only it would cool off enough for me to play...