Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-04-01, 2:51am
Nah, not really...;)

Wink April 2007 S&T

New month, new thread, kaykay.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2007-04-01, 4:04am

Lovethe pink Carrie! You get up early!!
Angie
Old 2007-04-01, 6:27am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Very pretty Carrie.

#K58
Old 2007-04-01, 8:15am
yukue fumei

Mmmmm Yummy!

nagi

Old 2007-04-01, 11:30am
Hummel factory reject

I agree they are magically delicious C.B...you rock. Here are some pendants. I need to work on my implosion skills. These are tube implosions. Happy April Boro Peeps!!! Lori

Last edited by kiko; 2008-11-07 at 2:01am.
Old 2007-04-01, 12:08pm

You guys are soo good....Im embarressed but here is my first boro kitty cat...
I needed a pick me up so I tried making one.............Im posting it so we can all have a laugh........

Old 2007-04-01, 12:21pm
Serenity Now!

Nice work - I absolutely LOVE the cat!! Love it!!
Nice to be stepping into the month of April - Enjoy!!

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-04-01, 12:25pm
Satake Woman!

I think it is a cute little kitty!

Satake glass in stock and ready for you!
Old 2007-04-01, 12:41pm
mystical cat lover 56

I love the boro kitty ! This showcase ROCKS !
Old 2007-04-01, 1:22pm
yukue fumei

Wow-
Lori-those pendants are gorgeous and mysterious--they feel alive

Denise--your kitty cat bead is sooo cuuute! I want to scruffle his cheeks!

Valerie- beautiful set!!! Love the colors you got!!

nagi

Old 2007-04-01, 2:32pm
Hummel factory reject

Mamoru tell your Mom that I said thanks for the compliment and to put some of her boro beauties up in the showcase...Lori

Old 2007-04-01, 4:19pm

Carrie -the open hearts are wonderful. They look really fun to wear ...
Lori - I like the complex look of the tube implosions, still don't really understand how that is done.
Denise - that's a kitty with attitude and some nice boro colors.
Val - I really admire the colors in your beads and pendants - such a beautiful and vibrant pastel palette. I find those colors really hard to come by.

I am vacationing in FL so I am not as incredibly stressed out and rushing around as I usually am. So nice to be able to take the time to enjoy looking at everyone's boro.

Sandy
Old 2007-04-01, 5:29pm

Lori, I love your tube implosions.
Denise, that kitty is great.
Val, your colors are so beautiful.

#K58
Old 2007-04-01, 6:52pm
Boro Brat

Gorgeous Stuff in here already!

Carrie- I LOVE those hearts!!

Kiko- Great implosions...I especially like the one on the right!

Denise- I'm TOTALLY in love with that cat!! He's WONDERFUL!!!

Val- Love the Nth Degree...gorgeous!

Here is one from me...have some more to take pics of, though. This is "Rainbow's End"...

Old 2007-04-01, 7:30pm
Serenity Now!

Love "Rainbow's End", Pipyr! (As I do all of your creatures...) Thanks for everyone's kind comments...

Just wanna say - I fell in love with Denise's cat - and we're making a trade... so...

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
Old 2007-04-02, 2:01am
Nah, not really...;)

Thanks everyone for the kudos!
Kiko, how did you know my nickname is CB?

Fantabulous work gals/guys! This Boro room ROCKS!!! Thanks Corri once again!

Old 2007-04-02, 7:43am
ManBearPig

Just a few from me. I have several more, but haven't had a lot of time to photograph anything...

The first one doesn't photograph well. Well, it probably would have if I would have taken the time to mess with the light positioning and everything...

Old 2007-04-02, 8:34am

Great goodness almighty!
I love that cat!

and everything else!

Jo
Old 2007-04-02, 9:54am
yukue fumei

Pipyr--WOW--love your sculpture!! The Crystals are a cool touch!!

Chad--love the marbles!! My fave is the reticello....

Lori- Mamoru came up to me this morning and said, "wooh!" He was pretty insistent, so here is a bead from this weekend...

and the back of the bead

nagi

Old 2007-04-02, 10:05am

Carrie Berry, those hearts are not on ebay?? Are they headed there, or did I miss the boat??

Old 2007-04-02, 10:34am

Josie if those are your kids, you have one adorable little family!!!!!!!

CB: I just like to call you CareBear (yeah, I'm sure you never heard that one before...) LOL
Old 2007-04-02, 10:37am

Thank you very much!!!!!! I am Blessed!! They are 6 year old twins~
isn't Carrie great!! I just love her!!

Old 2007-04-02, 10:47am

Pipyr your unicreatures are so wonderful.
Cosmo you so rock.
Naji is that some of the Momka colors? Love them.

#K58
Old 2007-04-02, 11:02am
yukue fumei

Thanks Jerri!
It is cobalt blue base wrapped with 2 stripes of the experimental color twistie and a Gerber Pink Murrini melted in. Shaped and struck once to get the ghosty stripes to pop.

nagi

Old 2007-04-02, 11:10am
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josielv View Post
Carrie Berry, those hearts are not on ebay?? Are they headed there, or did I miss the boat??
Josie, I am shocked and happy to see you in the Boro Room!

And the hearts were on my website...shocking I know. I actually, like, sell stuff there now. What a concept...I mean, I've only had it up and running for about a year, and just started selling from there @ 2 months ago. Go figure.

Old 2007-04-02, 11:13am
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleekbeads View Post
CB: I just like to call you CareBear (yeah, I'm sure you never heard that one before...) LOL
The CB I'm thinking of is a little naughty, just a little, kinda. CareBear is sweet and kind and loving. Thank you.

Old 2007-04-02, 11:15am
Nah, not really...;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by josielv View Post
isn't Carrie great!! I just love her!!
Awww, Josie, you made me blush. You can't tell anybody, because I do have to keep up appearances and all, kaykay.

Old 2007-04-02, 11:19am
Nah, not really...;)

Oops, sorry for the sidetrack...
Cosmo, awesome as always.
Nagi, I like that it can be worn 2 ways...bonus.

Old 2007-04-02, 11:36am
Renee Weaver

I took a class with Kay (LAG), she's a wonderful teacher. Here's what I learned.

Old 2007-04-02, 11:39am
Pyromaniac

Something I knocked out last night - I'm finding myself inspired by primitive motifs lately:

Never one to leave well enough alone, I added the chain link in the hole just because. I'm not sure whether I like it or hate it...anyone have any input?

(oh, CB: I used some of that frit you sent me in the arrowhead )

Fortune Cookie say, "When things go wrong, don't go with them!"

Current Glass-Melting Apparatus:
GTT Lynx powered by 2 5 LPM Oxycons and
a sexy Barracuda running pure tanked Oxy