Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Free Tutorials

Old 2011-12-12, 2:35pm
HIPPKITTYBEADS

Default Custom Jewelry Tags

I originally posted this in the jewelry section but not everyone visits there so I decided to add it here too.
I get asked all the time about my custom jewelry tags so I thought I would post the information on my blog on how to get your own custom stamp and how to create your own tags. So check out my blog for photos and links.
Vickie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nothing at the moment.
Old 2011-12-17, 10:14am
In the line of fire

Thanks for the info, Vicki. This is going to set me back a bit, but it looks like a basic necessity!

Old 2011-12-26, 10:54am

Excellent site. If I made a lot of jewelry, having tags like these would be a wonderful addition to make each piece special.