Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-05, 4:57pm

Quote:
There are no lies here? Really?

You stated in this forum that my machine was ready on the 20th, why didn't it get sent out then?

You stated you had tried to contact me via email. You had not.

You stated it would be shipped on the 26th, I paid for the shipping that morning as soon as you sent me a bill, I think it was 6am ish. Why wasn't it shipped that day?

You finally gave me a tracking number on the 3rd, why wasn't it shipped that day?

Today is the 5th, it is still not shipped.

Yes, you owe me an explanation. You owe me a few apologies, you owe me the common courtesy of treating me like a customer instead of an inconvenience. And yes you owe me what I bought and paid for 98 days ago, a M20.

I never asked for a refund, I am asking to be treated like someone who had been saving since January to make this purchase. This is my life that's being mucked up. I don't deserve the way you have treated me, with such casual disregard.

Please just take a step back from the computer and realize that I am a human being with a family to support, who just wanted to try and make a little extra money selling her glass.

Make this right. You are the only one who can.
I do owe you an apology for the wait and I am sorry. I do not mean to treat you or anyone else as an inconvenience. It usually takes 3 days from the time I send an invoice for shipping till the money is transferred into my UPS account. I don't know if this is what happened or not. You are right, I sometimes don't see the real individual behind the order. I hope it is not to late for you to get something good out of this bad transaction. I would like to give you the M20 free for your trouble. I would like to refund your money back after you receive it and love it. Maybe this will help you and your family. jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-07-05, 5:06pm

Jack, I know you're busy and I'm sorry to ask this here, but could you respond to my last pm when you get a chance please? Even if it's just to say no.

Thanks
Old 2013-07-05, 5:38pm

Quote:
Jack, I know you're busy and I'm sorry to ask this here, but could you respond to my last pm when you get a chance please? Even if it's just to say no.

Thanks
Sorry, I will

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 5:40pm

Quote:
Just getting clarification on her order. She posted this thread to get help on her order and I'm helping as best as I can. If I could ship it out for her myself I could.
I owe you an apology as well. I do realize you are just looking after a friend. I am sorry for questioning you on that.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 5:42pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
I owe you an apology as well. I do realize you are just looking after a friend. I am sorry for questioning you on that.
Accepted. But I only got to know Arryn through this thread. Just looking out of a fellow lampworker.

Just to clarify ....I don't have the super powers to pull vendor ads.

Old 2013-07-05, 6:13pm

sorry doesn't mean anything for the people who waited. When a person says sorry they learn from that mistake they don't keep making the same mistake over and over again.That word means nothing when It's
not followed by action. It's a cop out to save face. Now to see you have to take the machine to UPS tomorrow proves that. UPS would not have missed up a pick up and if they did, once, but certainly not twice!

Old 2013-07-05, 6:29pm
It's a far gone lullaby

Quote:
Jack, I did as you requested and emailed you my information.

I haven't received word back, or the refund.

Should I re-send it?
^^
Old 2013-07-05, 6:32pm

Yes, I received the M-20 on Wednesday and unpacked it today. Jack, please resend your PM regarding the filters. I got a reply but it only had the old PM's quoted with nothing new. Thanks. Can't wait to get it hooked up!

Old 2013-07-05, 7:08pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Quote:
I don't have a problem with his customers airing dirty laundry--it is the self-confessed non -customers piling on that I object to.
If this was directed at me for asking about Roc's oxycon, I was just wondering if it had been delivered. I was not "piling on" anyone. I asked about her's and Jack replied...no one got ugly about my post or his. Thank you for answering me, Jack.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.

Last edited by Tillie; 2013-07-05 at 7:18pm.
Old 2013-07-05, 7:20pm
Storm Queen

Jack, can you take are of H1JACK3R now please?

Old 2013-07-05, 7:49pm
Borovangelist

Quote:
I am more than willing to give you a refund. I have your unit ready, I have your shipping label paid for and printed. UPS did not pick up here today. Enough said. I only owe you and you alone an explaination. Just say what you want. THERE ARE NO LIES HERE
Really? There's this

Quote:
Quote:
you will get your machine and it will be a great machine when you get it. Jack is just a one man show and has issues with time frames.
But earlier on Jack himself admits he isn't a one man show. (emphasis added)

Quote:
I was simply making the quiet statement that every negative comment contains a positive and every positive comment contains a negative. I do not intend to debate this with you or anyone else. And I do not intend to post my turn around time at 4 to 6 months. I do intend, however, to improve my turnaround time drastically. I am working with a couple large glass and torch suppliers who will be able to place larger orders with me, giving me a lot more buying power. This will help me clear up older orders quickly. I have taken all the time in the past, trying to explain why and how these orders take time. I have explained that I combine all orders to place my own. Sometimes that means I have to save order payments for weeks before I have enough to make my orders. Some of vendors have 2000.00 minimums, some have less. If I have a slow week or 2 which we all do, It can be a month before I can buy equipment. Meanwhile, I have customers calling and wanting a date for completion of their order. Which is something I encourage. But, it is extremely difficult simply due to the nature of the orders coming in. So I get myself in trouble trying to guess a date or trying to tell the customer something to go on. The only real answer for this entire situation is to have more buying power, more man power and more equipment. My techs can build units daily. Imagine how quick I could catch up if I could double the output. Unfortunately, I cannot keep that much equipment coming into the shop. We have been doing this a lot of years and it works. It just depends completely on the timing. I swear I will fix it. Jack

|
|
Old 2013-07-05, 8:20pm

Quote:
Really? There's this

But earlier on Jack himself admits he isn't a one man show. (emphasis added)
I never said I didn't have helpers. Look at my website. I have pictures of my crew right on my site!!!. I call my company "a small family owned business." Not a One Man Business. One man show is just simply a descriptor for someone who has too much on his plate. Not a lie, just agreeing with someone else's statement. If you have ever called here you would have talked to my wife or my brother Dave, who both help me answer the phones. My Sister Jul does most of the paperwork. I have 3 part timers who come in when needed. Lie? no.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-05, 8:20pm

Menty, there are a lot of other parts of that statement he could have been agreeing with, not necessarily the one man show part. I think you're digging a little too deep on that one.
Old 2013-07-06, 5:41am
Run Free Sweet Boy

I dont have a dog in this fight. I am trying to be helpful, not bash.

perhaps, rather than have folks funds sit for long periods of time while you wait to make a large order... might it not be better to have a wait list, with a small down payment, and an understanding. each customer gets a consecutive order number when down payment is made. they could watch the web site and know how close their order number was to the top of the stack, and how fast orders are going out etc. Then about a week before they are expected to ship, an invoice can be sent for the remainder of the funds. They have like 3 days from notification to send the remaining funds, if not the next on the list gets it, and they go down a notch on the wait list.

I totally understand being a small biz, I have walked in those shoes. Economic times are tough and everyone is working on a tight margin. But it seems to me the customers payment in full is being used as working capital, to order supplies needed etc. The long wait is pissing people off, and hurting your biz. If its a 90 day cycle of cash float thats killing you, and the good will of your clients. perhaps a 90 day bank loan would solve a boat load of your problems. IN the past I have taken a letter if intent from a big contract to the bank and borrowed short term to buy serious supplies, like pallets of glass and cases and cases of electrodes. It allowed me to get supplies in bulk and save money, and it helped with the 30 days of most companies billing cycles.

Sure took boat loads of stress of of me until I could build up a cash reserve and didnt need the 90 day float any more

"It's not what you have, it's who you are."
Old 2013-07-06, 6:02am

it doesn't matter now...all this spec is useless because jack is now using distributors, which should solve both his and the customers issues.
now if only we knew how much of a price increase there is.
Old 2013-07-06, 6:38am
It's a far gone lullaby

Quote:
Jack, can you take are of H1JACK3R now please?
Thank you.

And yes, please.
Old 2013-07-06, 8:03am
Storm Queen

What is the refund for? Is it for the shipping you paid for the M20 you were going to test and never got?

Old 2013-07-06, 8:25am

Time to STOP having a sale every 30 days where a delivery is promised just to get enough money to complete the stagnate 90+ day old orders. This is a ponzi scheme at best. When the operation bottoms out how much money will be lost and not retrieveable. Your business ethics speaks volumes.
People do come here to get information and buy supplies that help them.
Your actions leave a bad taste in everyones mouth on a otherwise reputable website.
Old 2013-07-06, 10:15am
It's a far gone lullaby

Quote:
What is the refund for? Is it for the shipping you paid for the M20 you were going to test and never got?
Yes, I prepaid 52 dollars shipping for a tester mini-20.

Jack, you discontinued it without ever contacting me. When I attempted to contact you about it, you said you sold the tester units, and that you'd refund it and never did.

I then left several voice messages for you, which you never returned.

When I said something on this forum, you said not to do that, and to email you.

So I emailed you, kept it short and gave you my return PP info (although, all you really need to do is go into your transactions and hit the 'refund' button). You never replied.

Since then, you have promised a different tester unit to someone else.

It's not a lot of money, and it's honestly ridiculous that I've had to make this many attempts at contact.

I enjoy your product, but after all this, I don't think I'd be a customer in the future.

I wish this wasn't the case.

Last edited by H1JACK3R; 2013-07-06 at 10:17am.
Old 2013-07-06, 10:38am

Quote:
Yes, I prepaid 52 dollars shipping for a tester mini-20.

Jack, you discontinued it without ever contacting me. When I attempted to contact you about it, you said you sold the tester units, and that you'd refund it and never did.

I then left several voice messages for you, which you never returned.

When I said something on this forum, you said not to do that, and to email you.

So I emailed you, kept it short and gave you my return PP info (although, all you really need to do is go into your transactions and hit the 'refund' button). You never replied.

Since then, you have promised a different tester unit to someone else.

It's not a lot of money, and it's honestly ridiculous that I've had to make this many attempts at contact.

I enjoy your product, but after all this, I don't think I'd be a customer in the future.

I wish this wasn't the case.
Your choice Dylan, And I respect that. You have to understand, when I have a unit for testing, the are certain aspects that I have to consider. And they are FREE. Even tho you did pay shipping on the unit, I did not require it. You volunteered it. The money in my PayPal account was transferred into my bank account. I have to transfer the money back into my PayPal account, before I can give you a refund. PLEASE have al little patience. You and I have always worked very well together. I gave you free shipping on the last unit you bought. You can go elsewhere and buy your units. Just give a chance to refund your shipping.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-06, 10:49am
It's a far gone lullaby

Jack, you sold the tester units, which is questionable itself.

You since have offered out another tester, without fulfilling your previous promise to me.

This, I find to be the most deplorable.

Paypal requires you to have either a credit card, debit card, or bank account linked for transactions. If the money was transferred to you bank account, it could as easily, be transferred back.

I've been more than patient.
Old 2013-07-06, 3:13pm

for the love of God! So tired of excuses. Your customers should not have to be patient. You as a business owner should be doing what is required of all businesses.... Taking care of the customer!
transfer of funds only takes a few days at most. He should have had it long time ago....but then again you only act on things after they are
made public.

Old 2013-07-06, 3:16pm
Storm Queen

Jack, there is no change at all in Arryn's tracking number. Nothing is recorded at all. Did you take her package to the UPS store today?

Old 2013-07-07, 8:23am
It's a far gone lullaby

I got my refund.
Old 2013-07-07, 9:31am
Storm Queen

Yea!

I still don't see any change in Arryn's tracking number.

Old 2013-07-07, 1:11pm
Lotion handler

Day 100. Status on package never changed over this weekend. I'm hoping for an update here.
Old 2013-07-08, 9:06am
It's a far gone lullaby

I hope things get resolved for you soon.

Maybe it will finally ship today?
Old 2013-07-08, 12:59pm
Storm Queen

Jack, can you give Arryn an update please. There is still no change in the label you created.

Old 2013-07-08, 1:42pm

Her update can be obtained after 5pm.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Old 2013-07-08, 2:58pm

Default Please pull my ad and my membership

Hey Corri, please pull my ad and my membership. I will not have your moderators representing my customers and questioning my honesty. Any thing I may owe, please invoice me.

866-955-0200
PayPal address
Closed Thread