Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-03-09, 4:43pm

Default Flamekissed!!

Ok, here goes. Its nothing new to place an order on a Sunday and have it in my hands on Wednesday. Its also nothing new to get a piece or two of candy included with the order. My son seems to think I order candy and someone throws in some glass
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
j/k

But when you get extra samples of clear glass included with your order (certainly not expected) it can only be ONE person and ONE person only....

Reenie at FLAMEKISSED does it again!! How I don't know...She's simply amazing

Thanks so much Reenie! YOU ROCK!

Duane
PS Of course I let him have the candy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-03-09, 10:55pm

Thank you so much Duane. I noticed on a thread that you were having a hard time picking a good clear so I thought I'd send you some of what I had so you could compare. I'm glad it arrived safe and sound =-)

Old 2011-03-10, 4:46am
Live and Let Live

Now ^^THAT's^^ Customer Service, above and beyond!

Did ya happen to see that thread where I was mentioning how I really need a new SUV and was having trouble deciding on one?

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-03-10, 10:58am

LOL!!!! How about the MItsubishi Endeavor? I had a Mercury Mountaineer before this one and I loved EVERYTHING about it. Had all the bells and whistles without the high price of a Lincoln Navigator (and not as big) But both are made by Ford and the warranty was only 3-4 years I believe. I never wanted another kind of SUV though.
But we traded it in and got a Endeavor. Not sure I like the style of it but I have to say, can't beat 100,000 miles or 10 year warranties on them. Have had mine since 2005 and I have not taken it into the shop once. I still have 4 years left on the warranty too.
Might want to check it out! If you don't care for that kind of warranty, I would choose the Mercury Mountaineer again hands down. (Same thing as a Ford Explorer but what's bells and whistles on the Explorer is standard on the Mountaineer) Like...Heated seats, memorized seat placement so if you and someone else drive it, you hit a number and the seat goes into your position...Sturdy inside so nothing breaks and it's just really comfortable and roomy!
There, I helped you out.

Old 2011-03-10, 11:00am

oh and separate heating controls which is a great when one person wants to freeze to death and the other likes it warm and cozy.

Old 2011-03-10, 12:41pm
Live and Let Live

Thanks for the SUV reviews! I think I need to test drive that Endeavor.

Old 2011-03-10, 1:11pm

LOL Have to agree with Reenie on the Mountianeer. I L O V E D mine!!! Course I just got it paid for so of COURSE I hit a deer and totaled it out! GRRRR Bought me another one tho!

LynieG
Old 2011-03-10, 4:01pm

And now they are phasing them out
Very sad. They are awesome and well put together cars. But again, comparable to the Ford Explorer since really, besides the look, they are the same dang car. So is the Navigator against the Expedition. Both made by Ford.

Old 2011-04-02, 5:19am
Heal with Steel

Reenie is the best, always very nice and shipping is lightning fast! My kids love the candy too LOL
Old 2011-04-02, 5:23am

I agree, Reenie is without a doubt the best in service, speed and helpfulness.
Thanks Reenie, you make ordering a pleasure every time and my boyfriend loves the candy too!
Old 2011-04-06, 2:40am

There's candy in her packages too?
No wonder when my orders come my son says " Oh dad, I'll help you by opening this...." I guess I need to have a chat with him

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN