Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2014-01-30, 12:21pm

Default SANDSTONE & FOSSIL DARK-Back in Stock-FRANTZ ART GLASS!

Hi everyone

Just a quick post to all you LE'ers to announce a restock of two popular long lost colors! Effetre landed at Frantz Art Glass yesterday (1.29.14) and we have a few announcements today.

We convinced Effetre to remake
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a much asked for "Ivory" that sold out years ago. We had a small amount in the Funhouse-but ZAP that went too!!

Also a dynamic
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
has arrived in this shipment. We think you will likey

Scroll down to see the Dark Fossil-WOW!!

OH-did we mention that these colors are at our everyday discount of 25% OFF!!

Thanks folks
Frantz Art Glass

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206

Last edited by mikefrantz; 2014-01-30 at 1:34pm.
Old 2014-01-30, 12:40pm
Glass Addict

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 2014-01-30, 2:43pm

I know that Sandstone has been a big seller to some but I'm also happy to see the dark fossil back! Will these be regularly stocked going forward...and how are the stock levels now?

Thanks

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2014-01-30, 3:24pm

Hi

We have hundreds of pounds of these colors so they will not sell out right away.

Effetre does not make these colors very often. The Dark Fossil is actually from a past run that was in the factory and they offered this to us and of course, we said YES!!! We will take it all!!

Sandstone-we have asking them for a few years to remake and they finally did. We had to buy the entire production of this color but did so gladly as we know our customers miss this sold out unusual Ivory.

Happy Thursday!

We at Frantz call this "Little Friday"

Your friends at Frantz Art Glass

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-01-30, 3:38pm
Glass Addict

Thanks so much for getting these colors into your shop Mike!!!

Old 2014-02-06, 8:23am

Thanks Joy! We appreciate your comments.

We try our best to say YES with every Effetre offer.

Sandstone & Fossil Dark are being enthusiastically purchased by our customers and it's going fast.

Not to worry-we have plenty

Thanks everyone on LE! We value your business
Frantz Art Glass

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-02-06, 10:07am
Disconnected

Also, thank you for keeping the color paddles up to date, I really appreciate that I can have a better guess at what a current batch is. It is a lot more work for you but very valuable information for me.

Old 2014-02-06, 2:39pm

Default New Photos

Quote:
Also, thank you for keeping the color paddles up to date, I really appreciate that I can have a better guess at what a current batch is. It is a lot more work for you but very valuable information for me.
We try our best! Each time we get a shipment of one of those colors that can vary from production to production we will make beads, take photos and post.

Thanks

Mike Frantz

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-02-10, 8:30pm
Wandering Spirit

Just got my Sandstone today and it is gorgeous! Can't tell a difference from the original in color, reactions- great curdling, etc.

Old 2014-02-12, 8:52am

Thanks Aja!!

You can see samples of Aja's work with this color in our item description for Sandstone.

Thanks again Aja for your input on Sandstone, we super appreciate it!
Frantz Art Glass

The Torch Website:

Old 2014-02-22, 6:08am
Scientific Glass Girl

i'd like to add my two cents in about the new sandstone.

the application i used sandstone for, in the first batch, was for it to be a grayish ivory base that held very thin CIM tuxedo lines crisp and sharp. the new batch, while it definitely has the nice gray ivory look to it, to me, it seems much more reactive than the previous batch.

in my studio, i keep all of my ivories separate..so, yeah..i have probably 20 different ivories. i usually have some endearing pet name for them all..much like the odd lot names given to glass like "river rock" or "curdled" ivories.

this sandstone is a good batch, but in my studio it will be endearingly named "curdled sandstone". the rods are considerably rougher than the original run. it is absolutely more reactive this time.

Old 2014-02-26, 8:16am

Thanks Ali, for this great feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share your results with the LE community.

This color,
, is selling very fast, we have sold about 25% of the entire production so far. Folks have been waiting for Effetre to remake this color and are now taking advantage of stocking up on a once-sold-out, but now remade color.

Now, if they would only remake 081 (Lavender, dark, transparent) we would be deliriously happy! We always put this on our orders to Effetre and maybe one day our dreams will come true!

Have a wonderful week LE'ers!
Frantz Art Glass

The Torch Website: