Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Old 2010-08-05, 2:36pm
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

Default Butterfly Baubles Just finished!

up on etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop/everafterartistry

Bonus tut on making a round encased Clio butterfly too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
~~

Last edited by Ever After; 2010-08-05 at 2:40pm.
Old 2010-08-05, 2:46pm
I speak Murrini!

ON IT....

"Only a fool rushes to his own demise..." ~Zorro
Old 2010-08-05, 2:58pm

thank you DeAnne!

~~
~~
Old 2010-08-05, 4:47pm

Default Yippee!

Am I first? Looking forward to it! Thanks Laurie!
Old 2010-08-05, 5:14pm

ty! too Vicki!

~~
~~
Old 2010-08-05, 5:46pm
Dancing Moon Shadows

When I get my computer back, I'm getting this!

[/b][/i][/font]
Old 2010-08-09, 3:56pm

If you metnion LE or facebook, you can buy this tutorial, and choose another for free
xo Laurie

~~
~~
Old 2010-08-16, 4:08pm
Glassy Broad :-)

Laurie, I just ordered mine, and I can't wait! I've admired your beads for a long time!!!
Thanks so much
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2010-08-21, 11:31am
I think my raku is broken

In my haste to place my order, I forgot to mention LE or Facebook. I suppose it doesn't matter too much since I think I have just about all of them anyway. . I can't wait to try this one out. Thanks, Laurie.

Old 2010-08-21, 11:50am
Glassy Broad :-)

Oh I am LOVING this tutorial!!!!!!!
Now if I could find a black that doesn't bleed!!!!!
And folks, if you are "set" challenged like I am? THIS is excellent PPP for making things the same size!
You rock Laurie
Hugs,
Nita

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2010-08-21, 4:07pm
It's all about the color.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever After View Post
If you metnion LE or facebook, you can buy this tutorial, and choose another for free
xo Laurie
That will teach me to rush out and buy something without reading the whole thread first. Oh well, I still get the butterfly tutorial and it's worth it.

(If the link doesn't work, edit the s out of your browser. It should be "http" not "https" Sometimes LE put in an S just for the heck of it.)

Last edited by Listenup; 2010-08-21 at 5:25pm.
Old 2010-08-21, 4:36pm
Queen Bee

Laurie,

Should we buy the two tuts and you'll refund one by paypal, or buy the butterfly tut and put in the notes which one we'd like free? Seems the later would be easier, but could you let me know?

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2010-08-23, 1:29pm

yes please just put in the notes the free one you want,
sorry If Im late getting back to you

~~
~~
Old 2010-09-24, 9:57am
alisa

Unhappy Pansy tutorial

I just noticed your pansy tutorial for sale a couple of days ago and since I was short of money then, I opted to wait a few days and now I do not see it available! Wa! Would you please make it available again? If you do, I will purchase it today! Please?
Hopefully yours,
Alisa
sunflowers100@comcast.net
Old 2010-09-24, 10:25am

checking my store now, ty for the heads up!
xo Laurie

~~
~~
Old 2010-09-24, 10:48am
Gimme that silver glass!

This is on my wish list Laurie , love your beads!

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2010-10-15, 10:31am
Glass my new Obsession

Just ordered this today. Can't wait to get it and explore it.My daughter is a butterfly fanatic

Old 2010-10-17, 7:33pm

Yay just ordered and I got a pansy too to go with my
orange winter pansy's I planted in my garden yesterday.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripz
Old 2010-10-18, 3:38am

ty!

~~
~~
Old 2010-10-18, 11:04am

I love my butterfly and pansy tuts.Happy ,concise and I learned a
thing or four.

Karen
Volkano Exotik

ripz