Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2010-08-12, 2:23pm

Default From Black to White! Easier to read website

We have changed our look just a bit. I'm getting older and alot of lampworkers are too
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Our eyes just can't handle too much of a computer screen so, instead of a black background, we now have white. Easier on the eye's for all of us. I just can't seem to change one page. It might be because I'm sick of looking at code and looked right over it or....I need help finding it.
We'll fix that when we can but the rest of the site looks alrighty now!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2010-08-12, 2:59pm
Growing Edge Glass

Irene....thank you so much for going with a white background! I've noticed lately that the black background messes with my eyes and I can't stay on websites with black backgrounds!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-glass cabochons, clay pendants~~~
-jewelry~~~
~~~

Last edited by Truewealth; 2010-08-12 at 3:16pm.
Old 2010-08-12, 3:06pm

Thanks, Reenie. It's much easier for me, too.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-08-12, 3:08pm
Melting

Which page? I can take a look for you.

The new colors look great! I like it better.

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-08-12, 3:13pm
Never give up

I can read it so easy . Great job.
Old 2010-08-12, 3:46pm

Quote:
Which page? I can take a look for you.

The new colors look great! I like it better.
It's the page where you put your credit card in. Paypal page looks fine but this is the only thing I can't find. Maybe you know what page to look for this?? That would be fantastic!

Old 2010-08-12, 6:02pm
Melting

Well, I tried to get to that page but I can't get there without confirming an order. If you have a link to the page I can look that way.

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-08-12, 6:43pm

ACtually that's how I am doing it. I can't find the actual page on the back end as it goes to a third party company.

Old 2010-08-12, 6:53pm
Angel's Mom

Oooh, yes, nice. Thanks!
Old 2010-08-12, 7:00pm
Live and Let Live

Ah... my eyes thank you. What a difference!

Old 2010-08-12, 7:05pm

WOW...why didn't you guys tell me this was such an eyesore? Seriously. I would have changed it a long time ago!!!!
Any other advice? Seriously I don't mind. It's for you guys anways

Old 2010-08-12, 7:33pm
And silence is golden

Probably cause there are some of your customers who don't have a problem with the black background. That was one of my favorite things about shopping on your website. I will say that I do love your banner next to the periwinkle dividers. Very attractive.
Old 2010-08-12, 10:33pm

I loved the black background but the wording had to be "bright" colors and that was either neon green, blues..etc. I think that's what was hard to look at.
I do like the way the "Artist Showcase" looked on black. But it's all good.
If you guys ever want to see it change, I'm always up to suggestions. It's always a work in progress. It took building a jewelry webpage to see how much crisper and cleaner the white looked

Old 2010-08-13, 4:58am
Melting

Quote:
ACtually that's how I am doing it. I can't find the actual page on the back end as it goes to a third party company.
Oh, I see. I can't fix it then. If I were you, I'd write the third party company; they will be able to change it or tell you how.

~
~
~

SRA Member #E20
Old 2010-08-13, 3:37pm
Bead Obsessed

Love love love it!!!!!

Old 2010-08-16, 7:27pm
Jer. 29:11, Prov.10:19

Much better!
I was highlighting it to read it, that reversed the colors.
Old 2010-08-16, 7:35pm
Certified Thread Killer

Oh yes…very, very nice!
Old 2010-08-22, 7:35pm
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

its still black to me, but very pretty, I probably have to clear my cookies :0

~~
~~