Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-08-21, 8:38pm

Question Single Rods of the new TAG colors?

Does anyone have any of the new TAG colors for sale as single rods? I'm dying to try these colors but can't afford to buy 1/4lb of each.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-08-21, 9:24pm
frozen glass pimp

Hi Carol, I will sell them to you in single rods to try. I will PM you later....

Jon

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Order Phone: 541-733-4007
Old 2008-08-22, 6:59am

Thanks Jon! I'll look for your PM

Old 2008-08-22, 7:02am
Gimme that silver glass!

I'd love some single rods of the TAG colors as well
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MY NEW E-TUTORIAL:

Old 2008-08-22, 7:23am

Please let me know about single rod availability too!!

Michelle
Old 2008-08-24, 8:36am

yup mee too

Old 2008-08-24, 8:36am

like maybe a sample pack?

Old 2008-08-24, 6:59pm
Rare Florida Native

A sampler set would be awesome Jon -

Old 2008-08-24, 8:34pm
Living out Loud

Troublemakers!!!
Old 2008-08-28, 4:36am
Cherine Perrin Glass

Yep, I'm voting for a sample pack too.
Please Jon, pretty please??

My Etsy shop: https://
face="Verdana">Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/CherinePerrinLampwork/
Old 2008-08-28, 1:07pm

Yeah, Jon, that would be AWESOME! ;->
I know, troublemaker indeed!

BTW - do you guys know that Jon still has OXBLOOD? This is a very organic TAG color that we are sold out of at the factory at the moment (need to make more) but I have now been told by Brad Pearson that it it HIS FAVORITE BLACK, since it doesn't bleed at the edges like Moretti intense black. A few other distributors have it, but if you order a TAG sampler from the factory, it won't have Oxblood. If Jon makes some samplers, they will, lol! ~Jenny @ TAG

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid
Old 2008-08-29, 1:01pm
frozen glass pimp

Thank you Carol for this heads up on the sample pack of the TAG glass. I now have TWO sample pack up on line for you all to order if you would like.

Thank you for the idea, Jon
Quote:
Does anyone have any of the new TAG colors for sale as single rods? I'm dying to try these colors but can't afford to buy 1/4lb of each.

and my new ebay listing

Email:

Old 2008-09-02, 1:59pm

Thanks, Jon!

"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; in practice there is." ~ Chuck Reid
Old 2008-09-02, 2:26pm

Jon,
My sample pack came today, and it just rocks! So many lovely colors, I don't know which one to play with first. Thanks so much for putting this pack together!
Carol

Old 2008-09-02, 6:17pm
frozen glass pimp

You are all welcome. Have fun try all the colors. I love the Kitty in your avitar.

Jon
Quote:
Jon,
My sample pack came today, and it just rocks! So many lovely colors, I don't know which one to play with first. Thanks so much for putting this pack together!
Carol

and my new ebay listing

Email: