LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2015-03-01, 9:01am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Default Ruby Karma Metallic Recipe

New lampwork recipe pdf available, Ruby Karma Metallic, find it ready for instant download at http://TheLampworkBeads.com

We are offering a new lampwork bead recipe (or two!) each day, quick and to the point instructions from a growing catalog of our best sellers, only $5 per pdf.

The web site is fixed now (thanks for the heads up!) so there is no minimum purchase.
You will be sent the download info after the transaction has been completed.

If you do not automatically receive your DL link please message me at beadsbot@gmail.com and I will send the file(s) via email.

Thanks LE, Dan and I have been torching for 8 years now and your info and friendships have been integral to our success beyond measure. =-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

Old 2015-03-02, 9:03am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Ah-Ha Moment (thank you Christine!) The downloads are available after you pay via paypal, but you must go back to our web site to get the files which are unlocked after you have paid. Look in your account. Thanks! =-) hughug about to upload today's new recipe =-)

|
|
|
|

Old 2015-03-04, 4:50pm
Knob Creek Glass

How long does it take to get my recipes? I have not been able to unlock on your website etc. And did not receive a link. Did receive two e-mails from you: registering and paid.
Old 2015-03-05, 7:35am
Wyoming Silvers

Bought last night/ still have not recieved it.. How long does this take??

Lovin my Lynx with M20
Old 2015-03-05, 9:45am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Hi Guys! You will not receive them in a link or by email. I have noted this on the listing details with instructions.... if you log into your account at our web site, look at the top of the page where it says "Order status" and click on that. All of your files are there to be downloaded. Or if you message me at beadsbot@gmail.com with the titles you ordered I can send them to you via email. Thanks and do keep me posted =-)

|
|
|
|

Old 2015-03-05, 5:24pm
Wyoming Silvers

Email sent, the order stays area would not allow the download even though status was complete. ��

Lovin my Lynx with M20
Old 2015-03-06, 7:52am
Senior Member | Jenelle

Sent it to you, thanks for letting me know =-)

|
|
|
|