Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2007-04-17, 7:43am

Stacy, Denise, Renee, Michael... gorgeous, simply gorgeous.

and I'd bet a bunch that Paula is right... that surely looks like Extra light yellow to me!

Jo
Old 2007-04-17, 8:44am
Trying to Hope!

Michael that heart is awesome
staci renee denise Love it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy Here
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ebay Here

NEW Ebay Items all the time here

I buy Gold PM me for details
NEW Handmade jewelry on Etsy
Old 2007-04-17, 9:47am
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Staci - great colors
Renee - beauties. Paula is right
Denise - love the reactions
Michael - the heart is a real beauty

#K58
Old 2007-04-17, 4:04pm
The Venerable Bead

I have to thank my boro friends Julian and Debbie for helping me finally get this flower right. I'm so psyched. thanks guys
here is a GA black pearl implosion flower and a GA black pearl and Precision silver bullet swirly stone encased in lots of clear
Attached Images

Paula AKA The Venerable Bead

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

flaming away on a betta, natural gas, and 2 M-20's

Old 2007-04-17, 4:40pm

Paula, that flower is da bomb (as my son would say)!
Sandy
Old 2007-04-17, 5:45pm
mystical cat lover 56

Thumbs up

Lovely beads !
Old 2007-04-17, 7:24pm

Yeah For The Swirl Stone!!

Old 2007-04-17, 7:31pm
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Very Beautiful Paula.

#K58
Old 2007-04-17, 10:23pm
Trying to Hope!

wow I love that flower its so pretty

This is my first step in a sculptural bead I made it for an exchange and am super happy with the fact that it looks like a monkey which is what i was trying for.

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2007-04-17, 11:57pm
Save the Numbats

I can't handle threads after they get this long!
Perhaps it would be good to start another?

Anyway I like so much different stuff in here. Theres some really great boro work on this forum these days!!

I wish there was a format where we could post and view and comment on pictures more easily.
Old 2007-04-18, 5:17am
The Venerable Bead

thanks for your kind words

"I believe in pink, I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-04-18, 6:01am
yukue fumei

Paula-
WOW--gorgeous pendants!!! LOVE the implosion--wowie!!

Wendy-
He is soooo cute! You did an awesome job!!!

nagi

Old 2007-04-18, 6:05am
The Venerable Bead

thanks Nagi, hey nagi where in southern CA do you live? my husband and I will be in san diego next week on vacation.

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-04-18, 6:46am

[quote=Juln;1120993]I can't handle threads after they get this long!
Perhaps it would be good to start another?

QUOTE]

I am for that..... how about breaking it down to a week and see how it goes?

Old 2007-04-18, 7:11am

that monkey is too cute!
ro

Gtt Mirage torch with tanked oxygen.
Old 2007-04-18, 7:32am

Paula... that is one beautiful flower and cool swirls!

Wendy... lol... I was afraid you were going to say " that is NOT was I was trying to make... " lol... wonderful job, he looks so cute!

I agree that the gallery should be weekly.
At home it is a pain for me because I am on dial up and it is SOOOOO damn slooooow!

Jo
Old 2007-04-18, 7:36am

How about if we start a new gallery every Sunday? Or maybe on the 1st and 15th of each month?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. ---- Albert Einstein

Old 2007-04-18, 7:36am
Trying to Hope!

Thanks I am going to try to make him again tonight so I know it wasnt just a fluke I would like to see a weekly show too

Etsy Here
Ebay Here

Old 2007-04-18, 7:41am
Skeptical Optimist

Wow Paula, I must buy some of that black pearl....Now that I see that!!!

Patrice & Paul, Running a Mirage and Barracuda on a Pro-8.
Old 2007-04-18, 7:49am
stacijane on Etsy

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! Paula - that flower pendant is great!! I really need to practice implosions. Mine never turn out nice at all!

PS - I'm in favor of splitting up the showcase too! Maybe like Eric suggested, start new ones on the 1st and 15th and go from there.

Old 2007-04-18, 9:51am
The Venerable Bead

ok I started a new showcase for the next 2 weeks. I hope everyone is ok with that.

— Audrey Hepburn

Old 2007-04-18, 3:55pm

thanks Paula.... I like people with initiative....