LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2008-09-26, 3:39pm
caffiene, beads, bedhead,

Default Crazy For Daisies Now Available! 2 florals! available!

Whew! I may need a chiropracter now! But I finished My tutorial ON raised round daisies, and full bloomed daisies!

I"m trying to use totally diferent techniqies on each tutorial I make, so this is all new!
alot of fun!

NO real special tools or glass needed,
any coe basically (that we commonly use)
I do use am exacto knife, on the round style, and on the full bloomed style
I use and exacto knife,a dental pick, a large mandrel, and a lentil press, The lentil press is not neccesary, but it sure makes life alot easier, a spree type press would work too. and you could make your own base with a masher, BUt the more round the base the better..

Available on etsy of course!

also I wanted to send a big thanks to everyone supporting us tutorial writers!
Kiss!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
~~
Old 2008-09-26, 6:39pm
Anyone need some spacers?

That looks Beautiful, I can't wait to get it.

Old 2008-09-26, 6:48pm

Thank you!!
see you tomorrow!! gotta go brown taco meat, lol

~~
~~
Old 2008-09-27, 6:22am
It's all good.

I'm so excited!!! It's downloading right now!!!

Thanks Laurie!

Old 2008-09-27, 10:22am

It looks great Laurie! I can't wait to try it.
Lori
Old 2008-09-27, 3:21pm

Thank you !!!

~~
~~
Old 2008-09-27, 7:18pm
Karen James

Another fabtabulous tut by the Flower Sculpting Qween!

Karen

Cricket, Mini CC, Devilbiss MC84 Oxy and NG
Old 2008-09-27, 7:23pm
Anyone need some spacers?

I got the privilege of seeing Laurie's beads in person today and they are BEAUTIFUL she is very nice too. I purchased several of her tuts but seeing them in person made me want to run home to my torch and practice my pansies in a larger size, it seems as if I work a tad smaller than her... like half the size. The little daises are sooo cute.