AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2013-10-23, 3:28am

Default Intense transparent 104 COE glasses?

I'm wanting to make me a list of transparent 104 COE glass that are very deeply saturated and intense. Has anyone already posted a list like that on LE?
If yes, can you direct me there?
Otherwise, I would love your help in coming up with a list.
thanks,
Darlene

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2013-10-23, 4:15am
Nerwbie Glass Junkie

Great Bluedini
Leaky Pen

Old 2013-10-23, 4:20am

Effetre intense blue! I love that stuff.

Duane

REVAMPED WEBSITE NOW OPEN

Old 2013-10-23, 7:17am
addicted to dichro

regular black

Old 2013-10-23, 7:21am
Sucks at being nice

Mosaic Green.

Old 2013-10-23, 7:40am

CIM Charcoal, lots of the DH silver glass, Vetro Intense Tangerine, IMO both Orange and Red Striking are very saturated when struck

Old 2013-10-23, 7:44am
Glass Addict

CiM Sangre
CiM Azure
CiM Pulsar
Eff. Sage Green

Old 2013-10-23, 9:06am

Cim bordello

Facebook:

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials:
Old 2013-10-23, 9:30am

Effetre Nessi

Most of the darker CIM purples are also very intense.

My Facebook business page:

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)
Old 2013-10-23, 11:56am

CiM slytherin
Lauscha dark transparent green

|
|
|
|
Old 2013-10-23, 11:58am
Formerly FishBulb

Effetre Blue Rose. Out of production now, but super intense and worth finding if you can.

In Soviet Russia, Google searches you.
Old 2013-10-23, 12:58pm

Effetre Mosaic Blue - I don't know if it is around any more but it is a lovely intense blue
Vetro Sapphire Blue (NOT streaky sapphire) - I think the prettiest blue ever, it's an odd lot that was only around for a short time

Old 2013-10-23, 5:27pm

Thank you all for the information, there are some colors I've never heard of. There are so many glasses now that I just can't keep up with all of them. I'll be sure to give them all a try, well the ones that are still around!

Keepem coming you guys, thanks.