Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2009-03-23, 10:03am
yukue fumei

Default Me at Momka's Glass on May 16-17 in Washington

Momka has so generously given me the chance to teach!!--I am so very honored--it is my first one! I will be teaching beginning boro--mostly beads. Going over striking, reducing, how to use Momka's amazing color and her wonderful murrini!
If there is any interest, I will go over some techniques for sculpture as well. Hope to meet you and let's get together and play!

May 16-17
Beginning Boro Class
$250

5030 208th St SW #D
Lynnwood, WA 98036
(425)776-3417
www.momkasglass.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-03-28, 8:09am

I geniunely hope your class is a success, Denise. Momka's is a great place to start. I'd give my right arm to be a mouse in the corner!!

Old 2009-03-28, 8:51am
yukue fumei

thanks so much Kay!!!
I really appreciate your support. Not sure how far away you are, but if you are in the area, please stop by and say hi--I'd love to meet you!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-10, 12:23pm
Midnight Torcher

Hope you have fun up there! Sorry I won't be able to make it. Maybe next time!

Old 2009-05-10, 12:25pm
Midnight Torcher

Hey, I just saw the piece you posted for your class! That dragon is AWESOME!!!
http://www.momkasglass.com/classes_events.htm

Old 2009-05-10, 3:45pm
yukue fumei

thanks San!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-10, 5:17pm
Angel's Mom

Wow, I'm going to be in Boston those days. Close, but not quite close enough!

Have FUN!!
Old 2009-05-10, 5:38pm
yukue fumei

Thank you Kris!! and likewise, have fun in Boston!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-18, 11:31am
"Sinners have soul too"

Dammit! I didn't have any plans at all this past weekend! I had no idea about this class Nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 12:11pm
yukue fumei

No worries at all Donna! The class was cancelled but I did have a chance to peek and say hi to Momka!

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 12:22pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that Nagi! I would have signed up if I had known

Old 2009-05-19, 12:24pm
yukue fumei

awww-thanks Donna!!!
All was good--I went shopping and had a great time. Momka has new colors coming soon and I got to play a bit.....

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 12:44pm
"Sinners have soul too"

OH no! Ssshh, don't tell me things like that... la la la I can't hear you!

Old 2009-05-19, 4:03pm
yukue fumei

heehee....wait til you see them!!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 4:14pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Oooo, you're the

Last edited by zen-mom; 2009-05-19 at 4:14pm. Reason: typo
Old 2009-05-19, 4:38pm
yukue fumei

heeheeeheeeeeeeeee
my identity is finally revealed....

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 4:40pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Old 2009-05-19, 6:58pm
yukue fumei

Wow--thank you so much Kimberly!!! I am so honored that you would consider taking a class with me!! I love your work and I would love to meet you!

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 7:06pm
yukue fumei

cool! okay!!! Whatever I know I will share with you!!! Next time I am up there, maybe we can get together and jam!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-19, 7:08pm
yukue fumei

YAY!!!!

nagi

Old 2009-05-25, 12:06pm

I hadn't heard either. I would have at least liked to come watch . LOL

Facebook

Blogger
Old 2009-05-25, 12:11pm
yukue fumei

thanks!!
maybe next time

nagi