LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Old 2015-06-02, 11:27am
Detail G-Mama!

Default All my tutorials

Since I don't have an Etsy store anymore I thought I should let y'all know where you can find my tutorials! They are all on one page on my website, AMR GlassWorks Just click on the Tutorial button and let me know which ones you like. Unfortunately I don't have a shopping cart so you will have to email me the ones you like and I'll send you an invoice. Thanks in advance! If you have any questions just email me at arickettsamr@yahoo.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2015-06-02, 9:28pm
Slogan Challenged...

oh yay!!!!!!! You never fail to inspire me, Anne!

Facebook:

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2015-06-02 at 11:11pm.
Old 2015-06-03, 6:14am
Detail G-Mama!

Old 2015-09-23, 6:29am
Renee

I've been out of lamp working for about a year due to cataracts. I'm all fixed now-LOL and ready to go again! I just wanted to say you are still my favorite! I absolutely love your beads and as soon as I get a little refresher going, I'll be ordering more of your tuts!!

"All unattended children will be given an expresso and a FREE puppy!"
Old 2015-09-23, 6:53am
Detail G-Mama!

Awww thank you! Glad you are doing better now!