LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

The Flow

Glacial Art Glass

Old 2015-11-10, 11:05am
Renee

Default Oxycon or tank option

Hi everyone! Most of the time I am working in soft glass, and would like to expand more into my boro. I am running an M-15 and a bobcat torch. It is just so slow. Is there an easy way I could connect the oxygen tank when I need it?
What do I need? I take it I would have to keep disconnecting from M-15, but could I use a second oxy hose to the tank? I have a quick connect on the torch now. I'm thinking I could do another oxy hose with quick connect? I hope this makes sense Thanks for any help or suggestions! Renee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"All unattended children will be given an expresso and a FREE puppy!"
Old 2015-11-10, 4:10pm

Pretty much what you said. Another hose, quick connect and an oxy regulator. A 2nd M15 is another option. Or a homefill thing but I know nothing about those.

Old 2015-11-10, 4:26pm

Tanks are nice to have, I own 2 K tanks and an S tank. also have 3 oxycons and a homefil.

I would buy a second m-15 and not pay for filling tanks. Oxycons saved me enough money to buy a cheetah and a Phantom.

In all of 2015 I bought one $30 S tank fill.
Old 2015-11-10, 4:44pm
HotFlash Designs

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopdog6502 View Post
Tanks are nice to have, I own 2 K tanks and an S tank. also have 3 oxycons and a homefil.

I would buy a second m-15 and not pay for filling tanks. Oxycons saved me enough money to buy a cheetah and a Phantom.

In all of 2015 I bought one $30 S tank fill.
I wanna come play in your studio. You have fun toys!!

I switch to tanked if I play with boro, I'm on a bobcat as well. I have considered adding a second machine instead, but so far I've been too cheap to do it. I'd probably play with boro a lot more if I did that though.

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2015-11-11, 7:23am
Renee

Thanks for the info! I could cry. I sold an m-15 cheap last summer. I had no use for two-duh! Oh well, I'm on the search for another one I guess. Thanks again!!

"All unattended children will be given an expresso and a FREE puppy!"