Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc.

Classes, Retreats, Get togethers, Etc. -- Upcoming classes, retreats, special events, Get togethers. Please delete your thread when the event is over.

Old 2015-05-03, 9:06am
Sucks at being nice

Default Glass Stock classes are up!

http://glassstock.com/

The schedules for both West and East are up! I've made my picks. It will be another year of ruining perfectly good boro for me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2015-05-03, 12:36pm
I'm meeeeelting

Ha ha ha! Me, too! I'm taking 3 boro classes. I feel like I should apologize to Dolores, Bandhu, Eric and boro in advance.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2015-05-03, 2:43pm
Sucks at being nice

Both Delores and Eric got stuck with me last year. This year I get to make Bandhu's life hell. lol

Last edited by jeepinwelch; 2015-05-03 at 4:32pm.
Old 2015-05-03, 3:20pm
I'm meeeeelting

I'm going for the trifecta!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2015-05-05, 8:53pm
Always with a smile!

where is the "like" button? LOL you two!
I was Eric's failure last year!

) and
)
Old 2015-05-06, 9:03am
Sucks at being nice

I was a failure for both Eric's! My shot glass was way worse than my bridge work though.

Old 2015-05-27, 9:21am

It was so funny! Eric was running around the table as we all started to make our shot glasses! Poor guy. He was so patient!

Old 2015-05-27, 8:17pm
Sucks at being nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsonawire View Post
It was so funny! Eric was running around the table as we all started to make our shot glasses! Poor guy. He was so patient!
And he's crazy enough to teach it again this year. Got to love that man!

Old 2015-06-29, 10:50am
Sucks at being nice

Woohoo!!! One of my classes is already full at Glass Stock West! I was so worried that no one was going to sign up.

Old 2015-07-05, 12:24pm
Glassy Broad :-)

Hey all you Glass Stock West peeps!
If you haven't yet, it's time for sure, to get me your name and size for your T-shirt!
email me at; nitatibbets@yahoo.com
Extra shirts are 20.00 and we do NOT have the option of long sleeves this year.
Thanks in advance!!
Can't wait to see you all there, X's and O's!

Missing my Mini cc & two oxy cons!

The difference between Try, and Triumph, is a little Umph!
Old 2015-07-26, 6:40pm
Wooohooo,GS!

Default Wooohooo, an epic year!

I am really getting excited, this is going to be an epic year!
Suellen Fowler, Bandhu Dunham, JC Herrell, Jodie McDougall and Jody Welch, what a line up! And those are just the featured artists, we have an incredible base staff and sooo many new classes!

Can't wait to see all of you and get all that glassy love going on! The family just keeps getting bigger and better every year!
See you all in about a month!
deb

Old 2015-07-28, 8:42am
Sucks at being nice

I can't believe it's so close! I'm not ready...

Old 2015-07-31, 9:47pm
honorary bead lady

Man this year has been quiet, no trash talk, nothin?
Old 2015-08-01, 6:50am
just another glass addict

Woohoo!! Only a month left to go!! I gotta get working on my hat! (And blinders for pajama night )
I can't wait to see you all!!

"Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions."
-Earl Gray Stevens-

Old 2015-08-11, 5:41pm
Sucks at being nice

2 weeks people! As usual I am so not ready. Any volunteers to do the tang murrini demo?

Old 2015-08-12, 1:48pm
I'm meeeeelting

Three weeks. Don't scare me like that. I have so much to do yet.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2015-08-12, 5:40pm
Sucks at being nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyuno View Post
Three weeks. Don't scare me like that. I have so much to do yet.
Thank goodness! I thought it was 2 weeks and was starting to hyperventilate. I guess I should look at the calendar a little more often.

Old 2015-08-12, 5:52pm
I'm meeeeelting

LOL. You almost made me hyperventilate. It's been so hot here this summer that I've been even lazier than usual. I need that extra week.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2015-08-13, 8:51am

Lol! I almost hyperventilated when I read two weeks!
The theme is Alice in wonderland, right?

Old 2015-08-13, 9:14am
Sucks at being nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdsonawire View Post
The theme is Alice in wonderland, right?
Yup. And now that I have an extra week I may actually get the theme murrini done. I have been trying so hard not to rush it. Don't want a major fail like last year.

Old 2015-08-26, 11:34am
Sucks at being nice

Only one more week!!! For real this time!

Old 2015-08-26, 2:46pm
I'm meeeeelting

Woot!

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2015-08-26, 3:18pm
Lifelong Student

Aaaaaaggghhh....I'm in panic mode!! I still have to finish my shcool assignments before I go! I do have my priorities straight though; my exchange beads are done
Old 2015-08-26, 9:03pm
I'm meeeeelting

I still need to make a couple of beads for my ring class demo and a couple for Patty's coring/capping class. I'm just about done prepping painted sheet glass for my Friday night demo. I think exchange beads are going to have to come out of what I already have.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Old 2015-08-27, 7:53am
Sucks at being nice

I got the last of the murrini sliced and half assed polished. Clothes are in the dryer and house is kind of sort of clean for the house/pet sitter. I need to get my tools and supplies packed then I'm ready to roll. We are headed to Portland Saturday morning so I am pretty much out of time!

Old 2015-09-22, 9:26am
Sucks at being nice

3 week until Glass Stock East! I hope they are ready for us.