No users in chat

The Flow

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2009-09-16, 5:52pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by playswithfire104 View Post
Finally a use for the OR I didn't know what to do with!
Whoohoo!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-16, 5:57pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I think I may have a couple of rods here - I will have to scrounge around. I am thinking this may work with Bullseye too. If I can get it to work, I will post the info

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2009-09-16, 5:58pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Aurae was fabulous for this, too!

Old 2009-09-16, 6:03pm
Dangerous Woman

I have a bunch of precision 104 that I don't even kow what it is. They may be good to experment with.

Damn! I hate when real jobs keep me form playing on the torch!

May your torch burn brightly and your oxy never run out. - Karen Hardy

On a Cheetah with a hurricane Still have my Lynx as a back up.
Old 2009-09-16, 6:05pm
Storm Queen

Just so everyone knows.....the reason I was so upset when DH took OR away and replaced it with Aion/Aion2 is that Aion doesn't storm well at all. That's why I kept having such a hissy fit.

Old 2009-09-16, 6:10pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

I can understand the freak out

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2009-09-16, 6:11pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Amy, you did a FANTASTIC job with this tutorial!!! The pictures, explanations, awesome list of recipes . . . everything is great.
I'm sure alot of work went into this, you should be proud

I know what I'm making tomorrow

Old 2009-09-16, 6:17pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnyHampton View Post
Amy, you did a FANTASTIC job with this tutorial!!! The pictures, explanations, awesome list of recipes . . . everything is great.
I'm sure alot of work went into this, you should be proud

I know what I'm making tomorrow
Thanks so much Ginny! After over year of going back and forth as to whether I should write this or not....I'm so happy I did!

Old 2009-09-16, 6:20pm
Broken

YAY! I just saw this now, bought it for myself as an anniversary gift, since I am sitting here twiddling my thumbs waiting on my husband for dinner
Amy I am so glad you put this together, now get out there and teach

Old 2009-09-16, 6:22pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansan239s View Post
Yeah....... I can't wait till Friday (payday)... so I can play too!! :0)
Ditto

Old 2009-09-16, 6:29pm
Broken

Wow, that was fast! This tutorial rocks! I am stunned at the pictures, recipes and info. What a great job, a couple techniques I am dying to try (so much for switching to gaffer next week! ) the resources list at the end is SO useful. This is one of the best tutorial's I've seen

Old 2009-09-16, 6:32pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

Ain't it though - and there are so many ways to adapt all the groovy techniques to your own style!

Old 2009-09-16, 6:36pm
Storm Queen

I may just cry....seriously. I'm just so happy you all like it!

Old 2009-09-16, 6:37pm
Broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Naos* View Post
Ain't it though - and there are so many ways to adapt all the groovy techniques to your own style!
Yup, I think it just sparked my muse back up! Some really cool techniques, and well written. Now I am bummed I'm away all weekend

Old 2009-09-16, 6:40pm

Wow - this is an EXCELLENT tutorial - thank you SO MUCH Amy for deciding to share these techniques.
Jenny

Old 2009-09-16, 6:40pm
Storm Queen

Thanks everyone!

Old 2009-09-16, 6:44pm

Amy -Thank you so much for the beautiful tutorial! I can hardly wait to try it out!!

Old 2009-09-16, 6:45pm
Storm Queen

I can't wait to see what people do with it!

Old 2009-09-16, 7:12pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
I may just cry....seriously. I'm just so happy you all like it!
man up. no wahwahbabypants crying

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2009-09-16, 7:17pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
I'm kinda driving my husband crazy today.

Old 2009-09-16, 7:24pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
I'm kinda driving my husband crazy today.
He's probably all "who are you and what did you do with my wife?"

DOG is my co-pilot
Old 2009-09-16, 7:47pm
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:

Old 2009-09-16, 8:10pm
Fiddle-dee-dee!

It's fantastic, Amy!! Wow!
Old 2009-09-16, 8:44pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
He's probably all "who are you and what did you do with my wife?"
Pretty much!

Old 2009-09-16, 8:47pm
Etch Fiend Organic Junky

TIP: JameyLynn at Howacoglass.com sells Double Helix by the rod! So if you want to try a color from Amy's chart but don't want to buy a whole 1/4#, that's the way to go. She has the Reduction colors separated from the others on her Double Helix page so you can try them all. And... She's running a sale through Thursday night. Type in Friday as a discount code and get 10% off!

Old 2009-09-16, 8:49pm
Formerly Icarus Beads :)

Amy - had to order me THIS tutorial for sure.
And how cool that I could download it right away - no waiting. I'm a big fan of instant gratificaiton.

Can't wait to read and try it. Thanks for sharing!

Etsy Vintage shop

Webpage ->
Old 2009-09-16, 8:49pm
Storm Queen

What perfect timing! Thanks for posting that Amber.

Old 2009-09-16, 8:54pm
Critter Mom

Got my copy, can't wait to try it out with Bullseye.

Old 2009-09-16, 9:21pm
<---RamboPatootieSuperbun

Amy, wow! What an awesome tutorial! I can't wait to read the rest of it and I'm pretty sure I'll be torching the night away.

And Alex9, you are amazing, I am delighted. Thank you so much.

Old 2009-09-16, 9:29pm
Storm Queen

Thanks! Can't wait to see what you do! I'm interested in what Bullseye does as well Bonnie!