Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-12-04, 11:42pm

Talking Lori & Kim

Wow, you guys are awesome!!! such fast shipping and your packaging is so cute and perfect!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you for making such incredible colors and designs!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May the love of animals inspire you, teach you & heal you...
Old 2009-12-06, 8:58pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Oh my gosh, Karrina, thank you so much!
You have made my whole week!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*f

Old 2009-12-06, 10:25pm
"Sinners have soul too"

I
Lori & Kim Murrini!! My collection is probably 75% L & K...

Old 2009-12-06, 11:22pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Donna, you're such a sweetie!

Lori Peterson - Try telling a Dachshund no and you will understand the true meaning of futility.

*f

Old 2009-12-07, 10:00am
Creatrixie

ACK! Your NEW snow murrini blend is irrististable!!! You gals just keep coming up with wonderful new blends, Lori!

~Mary

There's always something new to learn!
COE 104
Old 2009-12-07, 6:59pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thank you Mary!!!

*f

Old 2010-04-05, 5:51pm
formerly JewelsByJenny

Just got my first order today (Monday) and I ordered late Friday afternoon. Such a fun package and I can't wait to try them!! Thanks so much!!

I can't stop looking at them!!

Jenny

Old 2010-04-05, 7:03pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Oh my gosh, thank you so much Jenny! I just love your avatar. So cute!

*f

Old 2010-04-08, 5:00pm

Yup you guys are awesome! Thanks for the adorable murrini and fast shipping!

Old 2010-04-08, 9:11pm
Dichro Queen

Gorgeous murrini, super nice people, amazing customer service - just can't say enough good things about you both Lori and Kim! You make torching even MORE fun!

Jenny
Old 2010-04-08, 11:46pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Oh my gosh, thank you both so much! I will go to bed with a big smile on my face tonight!

*f

Old 2010-04-09, 3:56am

I received my murrini yesterday, and started playing last night... I echo all the other sentiments above, and you have a new addict.

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2010-04-09, 6:41am

This looks like a great place to jump in... I have been meaning to post my wonderful experience with these gals too... gorgeous murrini, fast shipping, beautifully packaged(I felt like I was opening a gift)... YOU GALS GOT IT GOING ON! I can't wait to buy more!

Amy
Old 2010-04-09, 8:38am
working to pay for glass

i love these little murrini guys and thank you for the mini extras your the sweetest !
Old 2010-04-09, 1:14pm
rainbowchasingtimewaster

Thank you so much Nikki, Amy and Melissa!!! I am so glad you're happy with the murrini!!!

*f