Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2012-01-27, 2:29am
Glass addict since 07 ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunyip View Post
Filled with delight in your art. Sick with envy for your skills and creativity.

What Chris said.. That is absolutely amazing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2012-01-27, 6:34am

Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoziller View Post
Wow wicked, did you make that for Techno-Viking?
Hahaha, lol ... I actually came across that vid on youtube about 2 or 3 weeks ago, maybe it's still stuck in my subconscious ... that guy is fearsome and kind of awesome and just plain bloody strange, all in one. No way would you want to piss him off when he's on ... whatever he's on ... and certainly not when he's coming down off whatever he's on. I'm pretty sure he's on something, you can see it in his eyes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalbone View Post
I really do need to get familiar with warcraft....

On the nile, is it basically just striped and the wood grain comes out naturally as it is melted in?
Funny you should say that, I also made a warcraft based set for a bit of fun I did play warcraft when it first came out in the 90s, but I've never played the World of Warcraft mmorpg. I'm easily addicted to online games, so I stay away from them.

and yes, the Nile is just striped on, I didn't do anything in particular with it apart from that. The darker stripes that border the "planks" are just a little overlap. Nile's great as a colour for branches and trees as well.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Running a
by Miema on LPG and oxy bottles and a GTT Mirage.
Old 2012-01-27, 10:29am

Wicked you make me want to get better.

Old 2012-01-27, 2:32pm
Kobuki & DIY Homefill Sys

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedglass View Post
...Funny you should say that, I also made a warcraft based set for a bit of fun I did play warcraft when it first came out in the 90s, but I've never played the World of Warcraft mmorpg. I'm easily addicted to online games, so I stay away from them.

and yes, the Nile is just striped on, I didn't do anything in particular with it apart from that. The darker stripes that border the "planks" are just a little overlap. Nile's great as a colour for branches and trees as well.
Yeah, I hear you on the addiction, I was addicted to Starcraft...come home from work, play Starcraft, choke down dinner in 5 minutes, play Starcraft until the alarm goes off the next morning. Sleep the next day, then repeat. Friggin Blizzard...they need to change the end name of their games from "Craft" to "Crack".

Thanks for the info on working Nile.
Old 2012-02-06, 4:38pm

OH that is a cool Ax