Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Boro Room

Boro Room -- For Boro-related tips, techniques, and questions.

Old 2018-10-14, 12:59pm
DaveK

Very nice pens. Funny, I have had pen making on my mind, the kind that holds can ink cartridge, lately. I bought one on vacation in Kauai for a model but it rolled off the table and broke.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can call me Dave 🎨
Old 2018-10-14, 1:48pm

Oh no!!! Those are from tubing, right? I suck at tubing unless it's glass straws. lol

Old 2018-10-14, 4:24pm
DaveK

Yeah, the wall thickness was too thin.
You can call me Dave 🎨
Old 2018-10-31, 11:31pm

Wow, its been quiet in here. Here are a few more shawl pins (or hair sticks) and a couple of brooches. What have you guys been up to?
Attached Images

Old 2018-11-01, 7:07am
DaveK

My dietician said I should kick the artificial sweetener habit so I did some spoons to use in my sugar bowl.
You can call me Dave 🎨
Old 2018-11-01, 8:21am

Those are very cool. What a great idea.

Old 2018-11-01, 11:55am

Love the leaves and the spoons! Also weird because I made 2 spoons this morning! not unlike those but definitely not as nice.

Old 2018-11-01, 12:50pm
DaveK

Thanks. If I was to get, “in the business” of making spoon, I’d have some practice to make them more professional but I’m pretty happy with them for personal use.
You can call me Dave 🎨
Old 2018-11-06, 5:44pm

A few frit spoons.

Boro spoons, frit, opals, epoxy resin

Old 2018-11-07, 9:03am
DaveK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Muses Glass View Post
A few frit spoons.

Boro spoons, frit, opals, epoxy resin
Do you have a sugar bowl? A teaspoon of sugar is only 16 calories
You can call me Dave 🎨
Old 2018-11-07, 11:30am

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
Do you have a sugar bowl? A teaspoon of sugar is only 16 calories
Haven't had sugar in months. Those are kinda full anyway, hard to tell from the pic? but the frit and things are set in resin.