Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2008-10-23, 6:44pm
metallics freak

hmmmm....i work in a neutral flame.

i'm trying to envision what i do exactly.

make my bead, cool till it's not glowing, then put it back in the neutral flame...slightly higher up until you see it form the 'skin' (kinda like when edp devits)...you can bring it in and out of the flame to get the color change. then just place in your kiln.

i wish i could come over and make beads with you. it would be so much easier than trying to explain it, lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-10-23, 6:47pm
yukue fumei

thank you Amber!
I will try that!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nagi

Old 2008-10-27, 3:51pm
Living out Loud

So that's the mysterious glass I got in the 5 lbs for 17.00 deal the Frantz offered. I picked it up thinking it was regular black, but then it bubbled a little and has a metallic sheen. I think I'm in love (lol).

Old 2008-10-27, 3:54pm

I got a piece (5 inches) too and I was jumping up and down in glee! (Picture it!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
LOL)
Quote:
So that's the mysterious glass I got in the 5 lbs for 17.00 deal the Frantz offered. I picked it up thinking it was regular black, but then it bubbled a little and has a metallic sheen. I think I'm in love (lol).

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2008-10-28, 1:09pm

We have close to 20 pounds in stock right now, with more on the way.

Take advantage of our 30% off moretti sale now through Halloween which includes the color!

Old 2008-10-29, 6:30am
yukue fumei

just wanted to post a thanks to Amber--I am still working on getting those fab colors you got, but your tip is helping a great deal!
thank you!!!

nagi

Old 2008-10-29, 2:44pm
Lampworkaholic!

Wow, really, the black in the Frantz pack might be the black metallic! Now I can't wait to go home and test it out. It's a good thing I didn't toss the rods in with my other black rods - lol! Liz
Old 2008-10-31, 9:11am
yukue fumei

warning:
test bead wonkiness LOL!!

Amber --
again, thank you so much!!
I think I got it...I think I got it!!!
your tip worked magic! Thank you thank you!!!!

nagi

Old 2008-11-10, 9:13pm

We have this back in stock again if anyone is still looking for it!

Paula

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2008-11-20, 7:48pm

Carries Black Metalic but is out right now, but she does have some Black Pearl and alot of Trautman glass.
Old 2008-11-24, 8:23pm

I love this new Black Metallic! I seem to be DSP challenged - I can't seem to get it to do anything, but this stuff does what I want DSP to do. Very easy to use. It's completely different from Black Pearl or Black Nebula, which get that gorgeous blue oil-slick when you reduce them. This oxidizes like DSP. At least on my torch....

-Diane

My Facebook business page:

GTT Bobcat or Carlisle Lucio on an Integra 10
(and sometimes I pull out my HotHead!)
Old 2008-11-24, 10:22pm

I'm out of black metalic???
I think there's a mistake. Going to go fix it now.
Sorry about that...there's been alot of that going on!

Old 2008-11-24, 10:25pm

It was in stock! I wonder if there was a glitch that showed it wasn't????
Someone said the same thing was happening with clear that they tried to order. It seems to be working okay now!~

Old 2008-11-25, 8:28am

tons of this new color and others in stock at

866-342-4764