Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2009-04-14, 6:50pm

Default Twistie Queen Rocks!

The twisties I ordered from the Queen of Twisties arrived today. Beautiful! I can't wait to use them. They were packed in bubble wrap inside a mailing tube. No breakage at all.

I'll be back.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Thank you so much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2009-04-15, 9:26am

Thanks so much for letting me know they arrived and that you are happy! Pam and I will run another Twisties shorts sale soon~
Hugs
Pam & Lynnie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2009-04-19, 10:36am

I am running an LE Member twisties sale this weekend

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AND a Foster Fire Smooth N Tuff sale!

Check them out!
Hugs
Pam & Lynnie

Thank You to ALL of my friends
who have journeyed
With me thru my elbow injury
and recovery!

:
Old 2009-04-19, 12:12pm
Evil Glass Enabler

MU loves her new twisties. Now if I can just pry her out from in front of the TV and get her to try them out.

Angelique

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."