Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2006-12-03, 11:08am

Default flower or roses...help...

I'm making something special for my mother and she requested flowers or roses...I remember reading something about quick and easy roses (like a spiral of stringer) but I can't seem to get the colors right...Does anyone know what I'm talking about or can give me some quick pointers on how to make simple flowers on beads...I'm having a tough time and I really want to make these for her...

Help...

One bead at a time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--
--
Old 2006-12-03, 12:50pm

The easiest way to make a rose is to make a rose cane, which is basically a dark transparent over white, pulled into a stringer. I like to use rubino or dark purple. To make the rose, coil the stringer onto your bead, flatten slightly and poke the center.

Sea Rocks Tutorial
- Ebook
- Follow me on
- My
shop
Old 2006-12-03, 3:07pm

Thanks Anne...Sounds easy enough...I'm going to give it a shot...

One bead at a time...

--
--
--