Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Customer Service Kiosk

Customer Service Kiosk -- Questions for LE vendors.

Old 2011-01-09, 12:20pm
Angel's Mom

Default Oooooohhhh That Frit Girl

She is wonderful to work with!

Leslie provides quick service, great communication, and is open to special requests. She also supports the wonderful Beads of Courage program, offering samples to customers who will make beads with that frit to donate to the program.

I highly recommend That Frit Girl!
Old 2011-01-11, 7:48am
Enabler

Yep, Leslie ROCKS! One of the most generous souls in our community!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-11, 7:58am
artiegirl

she is great and has great frit !
Old 2011-01-11, 8:51am

Aw guys, thanks!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-01-11, 9:23am
Master Procrastinator

I completely agree!

Old 2011-01-11, 9:50am
Hobby Junkie

Just placed an order. If Leslie had boro frit too, it would be a one stop shop!

Old 2011-01-11, 12:46pm
The Andrea Half

She should think about it. Have any of you guys SEEN her frit stash??? While I was spending Christmas and NEw YEar's I helped her pull and measure orders. LEt me tell you, she is CAREFUL about packaging!! BOC copper butterflies go in three separate bags so they won't crinkle.

ANyway, she's a wonderful vendor and a seriously cool human bean. I'm glad she's my sister
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2011-01-11, 1:24pm
Evil Glass Enabler

Funny you should mention those butterflies. I've been considering getting some.
Angelique

Quote:
She should think about it. Have any of you guys SEEN her frit stash??? While I was spending Christmas and NEw YEar's I helped her pull and measure orders. LEt me tell you, she is CAREFUL about packaging!! BOC copper butterflies go in three separate bags so they won't crinkle.

ANyway, she's a wonderful vendor and a seriously cool human bean. I'm glad she's my sister

Fantasy Sterling Jewelry
Hothead or Nortel Major/minor on an oxycon. Ex-hole stole the big torches after putting them on the inventory.
"If I'm not part of the solution then I'm part of the problem. Today I'm part of the problem."
Old 2011-01-11, 2:53pm

I ordered some a while back and I LOVE the colors! I just made a fish last night using the Pele I think that turned out really cute. I also have some of the butterflies...havn't used them yet but soon they will all be used up and back in a box for BOC. The frit challenge is a great way for me to see what colors I really like and will use while making beads for a GREAT cause! Thanks so much!!!

Old 2011-01-11, 3:33pm

I placed an order the other day and I swear the shipping email came in before my fingers left the keyboard!

Old 2011-01-12, 7:51am

Quote:
Just placed an order. If Leslie had boro frit too, it would be a one stop shop!
(cringe) I just ordered a little boro....

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-01-12, 7:58am
Miles from nowhere...

Yes, she is awesome! That girl takes her frit SERIOUSLY. *lol*

Kate

Old 2011-01-12, 8:25am
Jacqueline Parkes

Wonderful to know...

Quote:

Old 2011-01-12, 3:45pm
Uh-oh means it's too late

OMG I just got my frit today and I am in 7th heaven!!!
I am getting all psyched up to use the magic gold fire!!! I also am really diggin the swan song!!! Hopefully i will have pics in the next day or 2!!!

Is there a group for Frit Addicts????

Old 2011-01-18, 1:00am

wow....she is awesome!..............

Old 2011-01-18, 10:48am

I have only dealt with Lezlie through her BOC frit program, but I was sooooo impressed with the frits I received!

As soon as I have the time to torch more, and some extra glass monies, she is one of the first stops on my shopping list!

Old 2011-01-18, 10:59am

Hi Leslie! I got a question that I hope you can answer- Is Swan Song supposed to devit? I loved the color I saw on the example beads and was just wondering
Any help would be great!! I am really loving your frits- Here is the set I made with "My Sister's Other Sock"

Old 2011-01-18, 11:04am
Hobby Junkie

Leslie-

Let me know when the boro is up and ready to go! I definitely want some!

Old 2011-01-18, 2:01pm

Quote:
She is wonderful to work with!

Leslie provides quick service, great communication, and is open to special requests. She also supports the wonderful Beads of Courage program, offering samples to customers who will make beads with that frit to donate to the program.

I highly recommend That Frit Girl!
She gets my vote. I swear my fingers had hardly left the keyboard before I got a Shipped notice. LOL

Old 2011-01-18, 2:45pm
Queen Bee

Leslie is one of the best vendors I work with, hands down. The customer service is superior, and she ships out product fast. I've ordered product from other vendors (frit or otherwise) and gotten the order 10 days later or more. And she always trusts the customer. She is one class act.

Donna

Vintage & Contemporary Beads, Findings, Chains, Trinity Brass, Vintaj, Bead Tubing, Bobbins

Handmade Artist Lampwork Jewelry
Old 2011-01-19, 4:14am

Quote:
Hi Leslie! I got a question that I hope you can answer- Is Swan Song supposed to devit? I loved the color I saw on the example beads and was just wondering
Any help would be great!! I am really loving your frits- Here is the set I made with "My Sister's Other Sock"

Michelle, Swan Song DOES have some Z99 in it, so it has devit potential just like the Z99. But... it doesn't have to, just like the base glass - just depends on the look that you are going for. Work it a little cooler if you are wanting to avoid the fun white stuff, but you can get some really cool effects with it, too
!

Thanks for posting the pictures of "My Sister's Other Socks"! May I post them on the site gallery?

Thanks guys for all of your kind words! You make mee feel like I'm doing something right
! Between the holidays, still recovering from surgery, and a grusome call schedule (we sometimes work 80 hours in a single week at the hospital) it's been a challenge albeit one that I enjoy! PLEASE don't hesitate to bring me any questions, concerns or suggestions though!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-01-19, 7:02am
Hobby Junkie

Leslie-
Got my frit yesterday. Can't wait to play! Don't forget to let us know when you have some boro mixes up and running!

Old 2011-01-19, 8:34am

Just placed another order last night, can't wait to get them! I've been playing with frit more lately thanks to the frit challenge (which I'm still working on) and just got a custom order for a TON of frit beads!

SunDoorBeads - I brightened up your pic a bit, lovely beads!

Old 2011-01-19, 9:10am

Quote:
Leslie-
Got my frit yesterday. Can't wait to play! Don't forget to let us know when you have some boro mixes up and running!
Will do! The boro was backordered last week (frown) but I should have it for playing with sometime this week. I ordered enough to make small amounts of about four or five blends to try out

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2011-01-19, 11:44am

Most definitely you can use the photo! And Thank you Kim for the photo retouch- when I did it I lost some of the gorgeous contrast but your pic looks great!!!

I am off to try my hand again at the Swan Song!!! I love working with Z-99 so I know what I am doing wrong now

Have a great day everyone!!!

Old 2011-01-20, 2:34pm

Quote:
Woooo hoooo !!!!!!!!

Old 2011-01-21, 3:09am

Just got my latest shipment of frit from Leslie yesterday. Speedy shipping and beautifully packaged as always! Thanks Leslie!
Old 2011-01-21, 7:25am

I love those Loetz frits she carries. They make the simplest beads look beautiful.

Old 2011-01-25, 7:05pm
Dark Flower Bead Art

Can I also just say how awesome Leslie has been. Big fan of her blends, her freebies and her custome service. Here's a Loetz (with Hayley's murrini)

I could fill this thread with all my favorites...
Cara

[color="DarkOrchid"]** Check out my Etsy site
[/COLOR
Handmade at amazon

Old 2011-01-26, 5:18am

Cara, That's a great vessel! That looks like the blue-green/gold! (chuckle) Maybe I'll start a thread in the gallery for you - I'd love to see what you guys are doing with the frits!

redayh - AWSOME Loetz beads! Love em!

Leslie
Frit Happens...