LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2011-07-31, 11:17pm

Default Does anyone buy from Tracy's Stained Glass Workshop

I placed an order with them, and am having some difficulties contacting them.
Has anyone else dealt with them?
Old 2011-08-01, 8:02pm

Hi Lori,

There's really no "them", it's just me, Tracy. I'm sorry if you feel that I've been difficult to contact.

You emailed on July 11th, asking about the whereabouts of your order. I replied 6 hours later, with the tracking number thet I had sent to you 3 days prior.

You emailed on July 20th, asking about the "free shipping" coupon. I replied to you 3-1/2 hours later, and applied the "free shipping" coupon to your order, saving you $15.09. I'm hoping you saw it on your statement.

You emailed last night at 2 AM, and I replied this morning, confirming the $15.09 refund I gave you on the 20th.

Your email from 7 PM this evening, I just replied to.

In all three cases, your emails were answered promptly and professionally. Thank you for allowing me to address the situation, and thanks for shopping with me.

Warm regards,

Tracy
TracysWorkshop
Old 2011-08-01, 8:04pm

Tracy and I were typing at the same time.

"Whether you believe that you can or believe that you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford

Last edited by PiP; 2011-08-01 at 8:07pm. Reason: Change in issue status.
Old 2011-08-01, 8:08pm

Nice to see you Tracy. I miss your store !!!!!

"Whether you believe that you can or believe that you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford
Old 2011-08-01, 8:15pm
Borovangelist

Well there ya go. I've ordered from her in the past, good service

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Old 2011-08-01, 8:46pm
Unmedicated since '62

that doesnt sound like difficult to contact to me...

and this is in the wrong place

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2011-08-02, 10:50am
Triumphantly Knit!

I've dealt with Tracy and she was great!

namaste
Rowyn

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
Old 2011-08-02, 11:21am

I, too, have made purchases from Tracy and have always been very happy with them and the service.

Old 2011-08-03, 9:14pm

Hi Lori,

Please check your Spam folder, as you apparently are not getting my replies.

I replied to your "yoo hoo" email that I received tonight, indicating that you never got my message on August 1st.

I'm trying, Lori. Don't know what else to do. I will also call you in the morning, as a follow-up. What's the best time to call?

Warm regards,

Tracy
Old 2011-08-06, 6:07pm

I have dealt with Tracy on several occasions and ALWAYS have been happy and pleased with her service and prices. Thanks Tracy!

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2011-10-27, 9:56pm

!!!Update!!!

I take back what I said about always being happy with Tracy's prices. Yesterday I ordered a book from her but she wanted almost $10.00 for shipping parcel post! I HATE companies that advertise a good price on shipping only to then turn around and GOUGE on shipping!

All my children have paws
Proud Member of "YOU PEOPLE" 9.13.11
Old 2012-10-16, 8:18pm

For stained glass supplies, I like Delphi. As a matter of fact I've ordered almost all of my glass supplies (flameworking, fusing and stained glass) from them. In the future I'm going to place a flameworking order with Howaco. I've never ordered from her but I've never heard anything but possitive.