LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials

Old 2010-01-29, 5:32pm
tweetysweetie

Thank you Hayley...sweet of you, now maybe I'll dust off those silver glasses....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2010-01-30, 7:38pm

Thank you Haley!! Your such a sweetie !!

Old 2010-02-03, 5:29pm
sabrinadesign

Thank you Haley!!! :0)
Old 2010-02-03, 6:24pm

Cool Silver Tips PDF Download

Hi
Thank you for the download. This is very generous of you.
penny5658
Old 2010-02-04, 7:55am

Thank you Hayley!

You can't shine if you don't burn
Old 2010-02-04, 11:15am
da General

I am glad some of you found this helpful. Unfortunately I have received bogus name and email in order to get the free downloads. I can't tell you how much this annoys me . . . thus I have removed the links. I apologize to anyone who is no longer able to get this.

ETA: please do not PM me for them.

|
|
|
|

Last edited by Hayley; 2010-02-05 at 10:23am.
Old 2010-02-05, 10:07am
visit my etsy!

could I have it too, please? I cam pm you my ( quite legitimate email.

I have a half pound each of psyche, ekho and a test batch of C something that always tend to look like poo if I use them in any quantity.

Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeee?

Kirsty
Old 2010-02-05, 10:16am
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

Having missed out on booth tut's, I give up. Let the glass rot......
Katja

whining a little bit might help, yes no yes????
Old 2010-02-05, 1:05pm
one day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tutti-frutti View Post
Having missed out on booth tut's, I give up. Let the glass rot......
Katja

whining a little bit might help, yes no yes????
Nooooo, c'mon....all hope is not lost, there is still this very long thread to read through!

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=27555

If you are looking for tips on a certain color, just do a search from within this thread and the info you want should come up. I've read just a few pages a long time ago because I couldn't afford the glass and I sure didn't have time to learn it. But now I have got a little break, and some of this glass, so I will start reading on page 1.

Patience pays well.
Old 2010-02-06, 1:42am

Damn, missed the download.

Old 2010-02-07, 11:22am
into the fire

oh my it could of just been a typo Hayley -Now we suffer for someone else's boo-boo

*sob sob sigh
Old 2010-02-07, 12:07pm
da General

It was no typo -

First name bbb
Last name bbb
Email bbb@bbb.com

I am sorry but after all the help I have tried to give on silver glass all these years and then providing free downloads in exchange for my eNews sign up (you can always "unsubscribe" after receiving the first one!) - that just really is upsetting.

|
|
|
|
Old 2010-02-07, 2:52pm
into the fire

Oh my - but 1 person who is a jerk will ruin it for ALL of us . Have pity on those who did not or would never dare do such a thing ! It was probably ULLJA gggrrrrrrr
Old 2010-02-07, 9:38pm
Not so 'junior' member

Can understand your frustration - NOT NICE!!!...BUT if you change your mind... Petra
Old 2010-02-20, 11:13pm
Fire n Sand Glass Art

Are you still sending it out to those of use who missed out? Can't tell by the this thread.

if so I'd like it send to me also.

Thanks

~
~
~
~
Old 2010-03-03, 9:38pm

I'm wondering if, maybe, this thread should get deleted? Sure, I clicked because I was intrigued by the notes, but if they aren't here and the thread they're from is still there ... and, well, sure we'd all rather be torching, but isn't it a little unfair to ask someone else to do another compilation if we aren't willing to do some legwork ourselves, like PMing the people who DID get it? I dunno. Maybe I'm in a bad mood.

Old 2010-03-03, 10:20pm

I would love someone to email it to me....please

Pandora, Biagi, Troll, and more, bead sets, and focals.

Old 2010-03-06, 9:19am
Lover of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutEvDesigns View Post
I'm wondering if, maybe, this thread should get deleted? Sure, I clicked because I was intrigued by the notes, but if they aren't here and the thread they're from is still there ... and, well, sure we'd all rather be torching, but isn't it a little unfair to ask someone else to do another compilation if we aren't willing to do some legwork ourselves, like PMing the people who DID get it? I dunno. Maybe I'm in a bad mood.
I thought of PMing someone who did get it... would that be appropriate? I'm sure not going to badger Hayley after all her generosity, and her reasonable decision to stop sending the tut.

Look out those of you that have it? You'll be hearing from me!

"Your dreams are waiting for you to come true."
Old 2010-03-06, 11:49am
Give to receive...simple.

! ...

Old 2010-03-07, 7:24am

I would be interested if still available, please.

Thanks.

Last edited by phishstuff; 2010-03-07 at 7:24am. Reason: spelling
Old 2010-03-12, 7:03pm

What?! I missed something again. I swear I come to LE everyday and I always seem to miss all the excitement. Interested in the download too if anyone passes it out and Hayley doesn't mind.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell
Old 2010-03-12, 7:24pm

Me too.....
Old 2010-03-24, 8:15pm
No Longer an LE Member

oh such a bummer ...... I wish I could bop the fool who did that grrrrrr ! Let me know if you take pity on us Hayley (begging will commence soon)
Old 2010-03-24, 8:20pm

I'm not quick to catch on either.. true blonde...

What the hell happened ? I don't understand about the bogus email...
LOST here!

Old 2010-03-25, 2:21pm

If someone could email the pdf-file to me, I'd be happy to host it on my tutorial collection website: http://tutorials.kralalien.nl

If that is okay with the owner that is...

http://tutorials.kralalien.nl