Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2012-05-21, 8:23pm
I ate a big red candle!

Default New Website!

In the process of setting up a website. What do you guys think?

http://glassbyheatherbehrendt.gostorego.com/
I still need to redirect my domain and add more items, but I'm pretty happy with it so far

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2012-05-21, 9:00pm

Awesome! I wish all sites were so easy to use!

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
Old 2012-05-22, 12:40am
professional gimme fiver

I agree, really nice, clean, bright site. Well done!

Old 2012-05-25, 7:12am
ManBearPig

Not having all the top navigation links on one line bothers me a little.

Other than that, it looks fine. I little generic (like it was built from a template), but looks fine.

Old 2012-05-25, 2:28pm
I ate a big red candle!

Thanks everyone

I'm trying to keep it simple, organized and easy to navigate without spending a ton.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2012-06-04, 8:05pm
Heart of Flame

I agree that it is very clean and easy to navigate. I think it is a very good site!

Old 2012-06-05, 10:27am

nice site love it

my blog:
Old 2012-06-07, 3:43pm

Really nice site! Loaded very fast on my iPad and I love the big color photo right on the homepage. I also like that you have items available to buy right on the homepage - that's a great idea to make buying quick and easy for customers rather than having to navigate throughout the site to get to the buying pages.

Handmade Murrini Chips, Glass Beads, & Lampwork Tutorials
Old 2012-06-08, 8:14pm

I love it and I love the way you have it sorted by colors!