LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2008-01-03, 10:45am
ManBearPig

If I had known earlier, I would be glad to do it. As it is, I don't have time to get enough inventory together.

Well, unless I can put together a $5000 marble....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-01-03, 11:54am
Temptress

There's not enough time for me to re-stock inventory to do this. However, it you decide to do it next year I can certainly commit to that.
Old 2008-01-03, 2:17pm
Type ZZZ personality

The more I think about it, the more I realize I cannot get enough inventory done in time.
I am definitely interested in next year though!!

Lynx with 2 5-lpm oxycons
Old 2008-01-03, 5:39pm

Just a note here. I have 2 artists already committed for this year and about 25 interested in next year. The suites are limited in size and I won't be able to add more tables/artists then anticipated, even next year. Those that sign up this year will of course have first choice for next year. I do anticipate the spaces will fill up this year. 4' of table space might not be as much to fill as you think, if you are seriously interested you might want to lay out some trays and see how quickly you fill the space or how much inventory it really takes. My first priority is of course to have quality artists showing their work in a gallery like setting.

Cheers,
Old 2008-01-03, 6:02pm
Type ZZZ personality

The table space is 4' by what? How many standard size trays are we talking about?
Given the info you have now, what would the table fee be?

Old 2008-01-03, 6:09pm

Hi Patty,

Hmm I thought I emailed you the info. Table size is 4' by 24" the base cost is $400. It was all detailed out in the email.

Let me know if you need me to send another copy out.
Old 2008-01-03, 6:13pm
Type ZZZ personality

Sorry, I did not get the email.
patty <at> rusticstudio <dot> com

Thanks

Old 2008-01-04, 7:40am
Temptress

Hi Cindy,
I think I would like to be involved afterall. I have sent you a PM requesting more info.
Thanks!
Old 2008-01-04, 11:48am

Wish I had the inventory- I'd do this in a heartbeat! Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Old 2008-01-04, 3:07pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Cindy,

I'm very excited about this opportunity and look forward to discussing it with you.

TEague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2008-01-04, 9:44pm
Formerly known as LT

I pm'd you again, and waiting to hear back. I am excited this sounds like fun!!

Old 2008-01-05, 9:06am

At this point, we are full. I am waiting on word from one or two people but there are at least 3 people who are on the waiting list.

Thanks Everyone!