Lampwork Etc.

Send a PM to CorriDawn!

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Calls for Entries, etc.

Calls for Entries, etc. -- Calls for Entries, Contests, Exhibits, etc.

Old 2008-07-11, 8:18am
Satake Woman!

Default ISGB needs your beads please!

We are having the annual silent auction at the Gathering this year, and we are short of beads. So I'm begging on bended knee... please send one of your beads to:

Patty Rees
834 1/2 Fourth Street
Woodland, CA 95695

You may ask why in the world ISGB would need your bead. Well, we use things such as the Silent Auction, the Live Auction, and the bottle stopper contest to raise money so we can keep membership costs low. We try and keep things like the Gathering and membership fees as low as we possibly can, while providing you with the most services we can. So please, send your bead (or beads if you want ) to Patty by the end of July. Have any questions? Just give me a holler!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Satake glass in stock and ready for you!
Old 2008-07-12, 7:10am
k Grace Richard Designs

Are these only loose beads or do you want lampwork focal jewelry? Karen
Old 2008-07-12, 9:04am
Satake Woman!

Karen,

Either would be wonderful! Anything you care do donate would be greatly appreciated. Have you seen our new educational brochure on buying lampwork beads? http://www.isgb.org/store/catalogs.htm

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-07-12, 11:33am
Satake Woman!

Thanks Kimberly! I always love fondling your beads.

Old 2008-07-13, 10:31am
"Sinners have soul too"

I'll pop one in the mail today. What day is the auction on?

Old 2008-07-13, 12:08pm
Satake Woman!

It is on Friday this time. We figured that way people doing the bead bazaar could participate too!

Old 2008-07-20, 7:25pm
I think I could be a bead

I'll try to get some out this week. Is that okay?

Old 2008-07-21, 6:31pm
Satake Woman!

That would be super Mallory!

Old 2008-07-22, 8:28pm
yukue fumei

Can they be any style or is there a particular theme?
thanks!

nagi

Old 2008-07-23, 7:14pm

Sent mine yesterday. WOO HOO

Become a fan on Facebook:
Old 2008-07-23, 7:27pm
I think I could be a bead

Mine are on their way, too!

Old 2008-07-23, 7:29pm
Satake Woman!

No theme at all! Just whatever you feel comfortable sending. We are grateful for any and all donations!

Old 2008-07-24, 8:15am
yukue fumei

yahoo--thank you Jo!

nagi

Old 2008-07-24, 3:22pm
"Sinners have soul too"

OKay, so I didn't pop one in the mail back on the 13th... but I just went and put one in the box... Now, we'll see if it makes ya'll some money.

Old 2008-07-25, 12:58pm

Okay so I totally forgot. I will pop one in the mail this weekend.

Old 2008-07-30, 12:05pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Is there a list of donators somewhere? I just want to make sure mine made it to where it was supposed to go.

Old 2008-07-30, 6:13pm
Satake Woman!

I'm afraid I don't have a list of donors. But you can email Patty at SpiderLvr41 at aol dot com and ask if she got it. All of the beads are sent to her.

And remember, you can bring your beads to the gathering instead of mailing them.

Old 2008-07-30, 7:07pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmaw View Post
I'm afraid I don't have a list of donors. But you can email Patty at SpiderLvr41 at aol dot com and ask if she got it. All of the beads are sent to her.

And remember, you can bring your beads to the gathering instead of mailing them.
Yay! She got mine I didn't ask if she thought it was worthy though