Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2008-10-11, 6:17pm
Elphaba Lives !!

Default Ebay Listings Critique Please !!!

Ok, so I have placed my very first Lampwork auctions up on the Bay. I used Auctiva, and am pretty pleased, but really nervous. Do my listing look good?? Have I covered all the information that I need??

Please take a look and let me know what you think:

My current listings!!

Oh yeah, I have noticed that my counter in each auction is showing error. I'm not sure why and will try working on fixing that tomorrow. If you happen to know why they are not working, please let me know !!

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Kathy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2008-10-12, 9:47am

For an additional $.20 you could ship via Priority Mail, get free boxes from USPS, print shipping labels and schedule carrier pickups.

Steve

Old 2008-10-12, 2:13pm

Very nice! I will say that a few of the beads, particularly #3 (Arboreal Mushrooms) gets a little lost in that background. Hope this helps....and good luck!!!!!

Old 2008-10-12, 3:10pm
Does my glass look 2 big?

Your listing is very nice!

A couple of things I might mention, I've sold a lot of antiques on eBay, not a single bead mind you!

Add the word "glass" to your title, eBay's search engine is your most powerful tool. Although the "title" of a bead is very nice, make sure you take full advantage of the characters you have there, people will do a search and you want to make sure you are included in that list!

I don't think I saw a "return policy" it is very important to a lot of people, some will not purchase anything unless it is very clear what your policy is. If I missed it, I am sorry.

Hope this helps and good luck!!

Old 2008-10-12, 3:46pm
Elphaba Lives !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by closer2fine View Post
Your listing is very nice!

A couple of things I might mention, I've sold a lot of antiques on eBay, not a single bead mind you!

Add the word "glass" to your title, eBay's search engine is your most powerful tool. Although the "title" of a bead is very nice, make sure you take full advantage of the characters you have there, people will do a search and you want to make sure you are included in that list!

I don't think I saw a "return policy" it is very important to a lot of people, some will not purchase anything unless it is very clear what your policy is. If I missed it, I am sorry.

Hope this helps and good luck!!
No, you didn't miss my return policy, I don't have one. You're right though, I do need to include one. Oh, and I missed "glass." Thought I had that included; you're right that's a must have too!!

Rudy, you might be right about the bead getting a little lost. I need to come up with a second background. I need something that will go outside nicely and not get blown away. I'm still working on that one.

Thanks everyone for your comments, they are all helpful !!

Please keep them coming, OK.

Kathy