LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Glacial Art Glass

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2009-09-03, 12:27pm

Default Soft Flex Company Glass Art & Bead Festival - Honolulu, HI

We are getting anxious, our most exotic show is on the horizon. Hope to see you there!

Check out the link below for more information.

Soft Flex Company Glass Art & Bead Festival - Honolulu, HI
It will be the Most Spectacular Beading Event of the year in the Hawaiian Islands. Join us at the Ward Warehouse on September 25-27, 2009 and March 5-7, 2010.

1050 Ala Moana Blvd - Honolulu, HI 96814

SHOW TIMES
Friday, 10am - 6pm
Saturday, 10am - 6pm
Sunday, 11am - 5pm

SHOPPING
September 25 - 27, 2009 and March 5 - 7, 2010
Juried Show of 30+ Exhibitor Spaces
Beads, Gemstones, Findings, Collectible Glass Art & Jewelry
A truly exciting bead shopping Extravaganza

www.softflexcompany.com/FestivalHI_Main.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-09-03, 3:10pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Wooo Hooo! I can hardly wait! This show is such an awesome excuse to go to Hawaii.

Old 2009-09-05, 10:25pm
picking Job's Tears

Donna, are you going in September or in March?

- Thinking, maybe I should look at one. Have to check if Hawaiian Airlines still has the cheap fares available. -
-
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln
Old 2009-09-05, 10:33pm
"Sinners have soul too"

March... And it couldn't come fast enough for me

Old 2009-09-06, 12:19am
picking Job's Tears

After I posted that I realized that I probably can't make September anyway

I'll try to plan on March then.
-
-
-

Old 2009-09-06, 10:33am
"Sinners have soul too"

Yay! I'd love to meet you!

Hubby already has the airline tickets, hotel (in Honolulu), and house (in Kailua) booked... He lived on Oahu for a few years when he was a kid... this will be my 8th or 9th trip there.
Kailua is my favorite place on Oahu. I can hardly wait to get there

Old 2009-09-07, 4:36am
picking Job's Tears

I'm on the Big Island, have been here for over 20 years. In spite of coming from a big city, I don't miss that. Going to the Softflex show and meeting you is a good excuse though.
-
-
-

Old 2009-09-07, 9:07am
"Sinners have soul too"

I love Hawaii, even if I've only been to Oahu
I tell everyone that if my hubby came home tomorrow and said "pack it up we're moving to Hawaii", I would have no problem with that.

I'm so happy to be included in the SoftFlex show, it's a great reason to get to go back!

Old 2009-09-14, 11:58pm

Hope that you can make it to either this September show, or the Spring show in March. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to e-mail or call me for more information.

We will be updating the current listing of exhibitors in both shows in the next couple of days. I have one open space still in the September show, and a few openings still in March (see you then Donna!).

Jennifer

Jennifer@softflexcompany.com
www.softflexcompany.com

Old 2009-09-16, 4:22pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Wooo hooo, I can hardly wait! Maybe this time I can make a pass through the other room! Never even got to take a peek last time