Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Website help and critique

Website help and critique -- Get assistance with your website.

Old 2011-05-04, 4:27pm
Covergirlbeads

Default Website Store Missing Need Help

I had someone email me that they were double charged on their credit card about a month ago. I went to my www.covergirlbeads.com website. When I clicked on my "Covergirlbeads Webstore Link, something came up like a virus was in it, then it gave me a http 500 error.

My son ran 4-5 virus scans and clean ups. Nothing. My son, Josh, got on FAQ's on Zencart and said it was probably a Yahoo problem.

I called Yahoo technical service and they walked me through some stuff to see if they could pin point a problem. They said it may be php problems and I would need to hire someone to fix it.

My store is set up through zencart. Josh did it for me. I wonder if anyone has had this problem and could offer suggestions on how I may fix it. I hate to lose all the information, plus all the time consuming hours spent to get it going.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2011-05-26, 4:22am
Formerly Fireflyartglass

I clicked on your link and it came up fine for me?????
Old 2011-05-26, 5:51am
grama punky - class junky

ditto...came up fine

Old 2011-05-26, 10:03am
ManBearPig

I don't see a link to the store. Post what the URL is and I'll be more than happy to take a look. That's the sort of thing I do for a living...

Old 2011-05-26, 6:20pm
Covergirlbeads

I had taken the link off to the store thinking people would be frustrated clicking on it. So now I put it back.

When you pull up www.covergirlbeads.com, my front page comes up. The problelm is the link to the web store. It is: www.covergirlbeads.com/store

I appreciate any advice offered.

Old 2011-05-26, 7:33pm
ManBearPig

I'm getting the internal server error as well.

Have you tried reinstalling the cart software? A lot of times things like this are a result of a single corrupted file.

Old 2011-05-26, 9:33pm
"Sinners have soul too"

If you can, I would contact Janelle Zorko-Schultz
http://pigeonpointglass.com/

She's a member here and merged two of my websites and did a ton of work for me. She set me up with ZenCart... I know her price was more than fair (I honestly think she should have charged me more). Anyway, she's super nice and knows her stuff.