No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2014-04-19, 6:56am
Sucks at being nice

Default Rocky Mountain Bead Bazaar!!

The Rocky Mountain Bead Society is hosting it's annual event next weekend, April 26th and 27th, 2014. http://rockybeads.org/2014-bead-bazaar/ I know of at least 10 lampworkers who will be selling including Lezlie Bitgood (Crazy Woman Glass) and myself. Stop by and see us! I have reduced prices on all of my old inventory and will give you an additional 10% off if you mention LE. I will also be bringing a few packets of murrini so if you want some this is your chance.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2014-04-19, 9:29am
Still makin' flowers...

I'll be there as well, with some new horse beads I've been working on, my dragons, and my flowers... And my beading patterns.

Shawn will be sharing my booth (and running it while I teach class on Sunday). He'll have beads, some art glass and his handmade lampworking tools. Come on by - we're right next to the Beyond Beadery Booth!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2014-04-19, 10:42am
Sucks at being nice

It will be good to see you Hannah!

Old 2014-04-19, 3:27pm
I ate a big red candle!

I'll be there sharing a booth with Gretchen of Piedra Designs. Come visit me! I've never been to Colorado before. I need to get someone to watch my booth so I can look at everyone's art.

My fledgling etsy shop

Old 2014-04-19, 5:59pm
Sucks at being nice

It will be nice to meet you Heather! I am sure Gretchen or her hubby will keep an eye on things for you so you can see everything. I do it a little at a time when there are lulls in customers.