Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2013-03-21, 12:14am
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

Default iPhone pics how to post?

Don't know if subject has been covered? I own all kins of cameras none that I'm too fond of when taking bead pics, but I want to know if I take a cellphone pic or even the ipad how to post them. Any ideas
Thanks. Katja
Old 2013-03-21, 8:15am
Marble Lover

There's an app for smart phones and tablets called TapATalk that may allow you to post pics easily, I'm not sure, though. The app has a minimal cost. I personally don't like the app.

Or... You can email the pics from your device to your email, save the image to your computer, resize it to fit the rules, and upload from there.

Or... You can get a DropBox account and install the DropBox application on your device. Add the images to DropBox in the Public folder and link to them in your posting. Upside of this is you don't have to worry about the size limit on the uploads. Downside of this is the pics are going to be HUGE if you have a newer device. Little trick - take your pic on your phone, then take a screenshot of it. Instant shrink! Or, after the image is in your DropBox account, resize it from your PC/Mac before posting the link in LWE.

I love DropBox, I use it all the time for work and home stuff and put all my pics there that I need to share. It also has built in photo albums, but I don't use them much. If you (or anyone else ) do decide to get a DropBox account, please use this lik:

Get a DropBox Account and free space for both of us!

and you and I will both get some bonus space because of my referral. DropBox ( and Box.net, and the others ) are free for an initial amount of space, which is usually enough for most people.

-BEP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by bepnewt; 2013-03-21 at 8:40am.
Old 2013-03-21, 3:06pm
Senior Moment

I use Photobucket (it has a free app).

I download my pic from the iPad to the Photobucket site thru the app. Then I go to my albums, click on the photo, copy the image code from the links menu and add it to my post.

Alli

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I never finish anything. I have a black belt in partial arts.
Old 2013-03-24, 5:00pm
Feuer,Flamme and Tattoo's

Thank you kindly. I will try all..