Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Old 2014-07-30, 5:04pm
Lifelong Student

Can I borrow the BR-55-01 ribbed chunky oval CG beadroller please?

Last edited by Mina; 2014-07-30 at 5:11pm.
Old 2014-07-30, 6:10pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Felicia - the Heart press is going out tomorrow, tracking # 9405903699300229238670

Sorry for the delay - I packaged it up and then forgot all about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2014-07-31, 6:40pm
I'm meeeeelting

Thanks! No problem.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2014-07-31, 6:50pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mina View Post
Can I borrow the BR-55-01 ribbed chunky oval CG beadroller please?
I have it through the 18th - will post when it's available. Not sure if you can claim ahead of time or not?

~:
:~
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2014-07-31, 7:01pm
Lifelong Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLC Beads View Post
I have it through the 18th - will post when it's available. Not sure if you can claim ahead of time or not?
No rush....when your time us up or you are done with it just let me know
Old 2014-08-01, 9:27am
Oh, baby, I m'know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLC Beads View Post
Yeah, that's not how's it works.

"There are no waiting lists. You have to claim it in this thread when it comes up."

Old 2014-08-01, 9:54am
Slogan Challenged...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wumpmonk View Post

"There are no waiting lists. You have to claim it in this thread when it comes up."
Subscribe to this thread to get email notifications when someone posts. It makes it much easier to jump on the ones you want when they are posted

Facebook:

Etsy:

Old 2014-08-01, 11:28am
Lifelong Student

Ok, sorry about that. Wasn't too sure how this all worked.
Old 2014-08-01, 12:53pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wumpmonk View Post

Thanks for clarifying, I didn't go back and check.

I'll post when it's ready to ship - it's really fun.

~:
~:
:~ Nikki ~:

~:

"...living hopefully ever after..." -john lennon
Old 2014-08-02, 4:33pm
I'm meeeeelting

I received the sweetheart duo today. I'll be looking to send it on it's way before I leave for Glass Stock towards the end of the month If you're interested in trying this one out, be on the lookout in approximately 3 weeks.

Foot Pedal Tutorial:

Kevlar Fingerless Gloves:
Old 2014-08-03, 8:38am
Empress of Fire & Wire

Quote:
Originally Posted by llamaone View Post
The large bi-cone is on the way. tracking 9114 9012 3080 1607 0708 78.
Received, look for it in a month!

Old 2014-08-03, 7:00pm
Melody of Glass

I pm'd press game to add a CG beadroller that Donna is donating but haven't yet heard back. Anyone know who that is or whether they are still checking that pm?

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2014-08-04, 2:05am

Quote:
Originally Posted by caliente View Post
I pm'd press game to add a CG beadroller that Donna is donating but haven't yet heard back. Anyone know who that is or whether they are still checking that pm?
That is CorriDawn. She is recovering from her surgery, but should answer you fairly soon; just give her a little time.
Old 2014-08-04, 4:31am
Melody of Glass

Oh...didn't realize it was Corri. No issues. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a dummy address. I know she has a lot going on and this might not be her top priority!

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Coming soon...

Old 2014-08-04, 6:39am
Administrator

Sorry. I will check later. I really can't do a whole lot right now and am not really around much. I will get to it as soon as I can.

Old 2014-08-04, 7:11am
Melody of Glass

No rush at all, Corri. Thanks for letting me know.

Coming soon...

Old 2014-08-07, 3:31am
Molten Glass Addict

Cone Drop Quad is ready to go.

I didn't get much of a chance to work with it, been stuck doing OT at the day job I'll have to try it again at a later date.

< me in my younger days

< me now days

< me after a pomegranate rum slushie

Old 2014-08-07, 3:41am
Molten Glass Addict

Are there any presses that are ready to go? I looked through a few pages but have to get ready for work....

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2014-08-07, 5:13am

Cube duo is ready for a new home.
Old 2014-08-07, 5:32am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Jamie, I'll take the cone drop quad if it's available please.

Old 2014-08-07, 8:08am
daughter and I

I would love to try the cube!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssi View Post
Cube duo is ready for a new home.

Seaside Fire Designs

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just swish and spit.
Old 2014-08-07, 9:41am
Molten Glass Addict

The cone drop is your Astrid!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Last edited by Glasstastic Treasures; 2014-08-07 at 9:42am. Reason: clarification
Old 2014-08-07, 9:47am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasstastic Treasures View Post
The cone drop is your Astrid!
Awesome, I've been wanting to try that, thank you!

Old 2014-08-07, 9:49am

I will get it on its way to you tomorrow, Valerie!
Old 2014-08-09, 9:35am
Molten Glass Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by alb6094 View Post
Awesome, I've been wanting to try that, thank you!
Astrid, here's the tracking!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2014-08-09, 9:50am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasstastic Treasures View Post
Astrid, here's the tracking!
Thank you Jamie!

Old 2014-08-09, 10:30am
Molten Glass Addict

you are welcome!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Old 2014-08-10, 6:14pm

Pillow Trio is ready to go!

Caroline
Old 2014-08-10, 6:50pm
daughter and I

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssi View Post
I will get it on its way to you tomorrow, Valerie!

Seaside Fire Designs

Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just swish and spit.
Old 2014-08-11, 6:03am
Molten Glass Addict

I'll take the pillow trio if still available!

< me in my younger days

< me now days

Closed Thread

Tags
small chunky oval