No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2011-07-09, 4:40pm
Triumphantly Knit!

Default V919 vs V264?

Hi,

What is the difference between V919 and V264 please? both are lt or pale ivory.

thank you

namaste
Rowyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by 2tumblingdragonz; 2011-07-09 at 5:19pm. Reason: ivory
Old 2011-07-09, 5:04pm
Looking for my waistline

You'll get a faster response if you post the color name as well as the number, especially when it's an odd lot color. Any of the V-900 numbers are odd lots, at least they used to be.
Old 2011-07-09, 5:17pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Chuckie is right... I know that V264 is ivory, but I have no idea what V919 is.

Old 2011-07-09, 5:19pm
Triumphantly Knit!

they are both referred to as light ivory or pale ivory, thanks

I have a couple of rods marked 919 pale ivory that I got from a friend. I love this and would love to find more, she says it's not to be found anywhere and I can't find it in anywhere except a post here: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47430

namaste
Rowyn

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Last edited by 2tumblingdragonz; 2011-07-09 at 5:23pm.
Old 2011-07-09, 5:23pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Really? I've ever heard of the 919 number. You might have better luck calling Mike at Frantz and asking him.

Old 2011-07-09, 5:37pm
Triumphantly Knit!

http://www.nortelglass.com/_glassV.php

thanks Donna, it's very close to the pale opal yellow I got from you, which if you have anymore of that I would love more.

namaste

Old 2011-07-09, 5:40pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Oh! Hmmm. It's probably lighter than light ivory, but with some silver leaf will probably do some neat reactiony stuff =)

I think I might have some of the pale opal yellow still, I'll check tomorrow for you 'kay?

Old 2011-07-09, 5:55pm
Triumphantly Knit!

I love you for even thinking you may!

do ya want to pm me? email? oooo ooo oooo, LOL

angels on your pillows

Old 2011-07-09, 6:12pm
"Sinners have soul too"

You're wonderful... I have to check on something else while I'm there so I think I'll just write myself a little note so I'll remember to look.

Old 2011-07-09, 6:26pm

I recently bought some of the pale opal yellow mentioned here. You may want to pre-warm it, this stuff is frit on a stick! AT least, the batch I received is. Pretty colour when it flies across the studio though lol
Old 2011-07-09, 6:27pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Hmmm. I've never had that problem... only with the giant 15mm rods of reg. opal yellow.

Old 2011-07-09, 7:18pm
Triumphantly Knit!

Actually Donna I meant opal yellow light, but I'd try pale opal yellow, too

now bed...

angel on your pillows

Old 2011-07-09, 7:21pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Yes, it's the same... pale opal yellow/light opal yellow. I had mine separated out before the bigger guys started separating and selling them that way. I just noticed it and I call mine light. Then they called theirs pale. Or vice versa... or something like that