Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > The Dark Room

The Dark Room -- Photo Editing and Picture Taking. Advice, tutorials, questions on all things photoshop, photo editing, and taking pictures of beads or glass.

Old 2006-05-30, 8:27am
Student of DachZen

Default graduated photo backgrounds?

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting some of those neat graduated photo backgrounds. I can find a lot of places that have large backgrounds, but not so many that have small ones, like for table top use. Does anyone have a source to share?

thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2006-05-30, 10:54am
A True Woofer

I got mine at www.tabletopstudio.com.

http://store.tabletopstudio-store.com/clacri.html

Old 2006-05-30, 11:07am
Crispy Critter

If you need a really small one, you can print one out from your computer.

Old 2006-05-30, 11:11am

If a small one will do what you need, why not print your own? I have some up on my website that you are free to download and print for your own usage. http://www.dawnandevan.com/news.htm. They are on our news page about 2/3 of the way down the page under the heading Photography Tidbits. Right click on the ones you want and save them off to print on your inkjet printer.

Hope that helps some -

Evan

email:

web:
Old 2006-05-30, 11:53am
Student of DachZen

I'll try printing one from these new links, but last time I did that it didn't come out at all nice. I made it in a graphics program, so it might be that. Or, it might be my printer, dunno. I do a lot of macro shots on focals and such and I don't want to see "dots" on the background when I do...

Thanks for the links, everyone!

Old 2006-05-30, 11:57am
Student of DachZen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaGirlBT
great site, thanks!!!

Old 2006-05-30, 12:05pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by adovbs
I'll try printing one from these new links, but last time I did that it didn't come out at all nice. I made it in a graphics program, so it might be that. Or, it might be my printer, dunno. I do a lot of macro shots on focals and such and I don't want to see "dots" on the background when I do...

Thanks for the links, everyone!

Try printing it on photo paper and just like you would print a photo, use your printers best photo resolution. They should print very smoothly then.

Take care -

Ev

email:

web:
Old 2006-05-30, 12:22pm
Student of DachZen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanH
Try printing it on photo paper and just like you would print a photo, use your printers best photo resolution. They should print very smoothly then.

Take care -

Ev
Will do, thanks!