Lampwork Etc.

Mountain Glass Arts

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2015-10-16, 4:03pm

Default NEW Holiday CGBeadrollers

Well it was about time!! I got pretty consumed with making a new website, but I finally have two new CGBeadrollers to release.
Each one has a bell, snowman, light bulb, angel, tree ornament, and a tree.
As always, think outside the box. Use the tree mold to make a Santa hat.
The snowman and angel will work for Christmas characters, like cats, dogs, penguins.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
has a slightly larger mix, for necklaces, pendents and larger earrings.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

has smaller shapes, for a matching bracelet, small earrings or a more petite necklace.

Example beads are in the kiln, I'll post them tomorrow.

The
page is back again. The holidays are coming and you can choose your own dolor amount.

-Donna

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Donna Felkner -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
Old 2015-10-17, 9:07am

CUTE!!!

Old 2015-10-17, 2:01pm
HotFlash Designs

tap tap tap

It's tomorrow!

Be Curious. Not judgmental.
Old 2015-10-17, 3:08pm

Smaller bracelet size

Larger size. I had a wasp fly into the studio to help me with the angel. She worked great giving him a hot butt, but I didn't realize she got too cold and she lost her butt when she cooled. Her sacrifice was worth me not getting stung though. I used the tree cavity to make the base for the Santa hat.

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2015-10-17, 3:11pm

One more with them both side by side.

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-
Old 2015-10-17, 5:46pm

These are amazing and make me smile. I like both sizes. Nice work!

Karen

ripzz
Old 2015-10-18, 10:24am

Sweet!!!

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
Old 2015-10-18, 10:35am
Knob Creek Glass

Ordered
Old 2015-10-18, 2:05pm

Sweet!!! ships tomorrow, and thanks....

Donna Felkner -
-
-
-