Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Donate via PayPal to donate@lampworketc.com

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions > Torch Questions

Old 2009-06-09, 8:15am
Cute and bitey

Thanks for the feedback Shawn and Angelique. Anyone else?
Old 2009-06-10, 7:05am
I fart diamonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrabbit View Post
I'm bumping this to the top again, because I'm another HH user looking to upgrade to a bigger torch, and the Cricket definitely interests me.

It's been six months now since most of you ordered your torch, so technically, the "honeymoon" is over Now that you've had time to experience the in's and out's of this torch, do you have any more feedback on its use/purchase/results? Thanks!

--Robin
LOVE mine! I have 2 and would like to purchase 2 more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 2009-06-10, 8:02am

Love it! Recently I used it to demo over a 3-day show, and took less than 2 lbs of propane (I failed to re-fill my 4 lb tank). I thought I would run out of propane over the weekend, but did not. Even knowing how little fuel it uses, I was still surprised that weekend. The flame is hot, adjustable, and steady.

Coming from a HH you are going to notice immediately how hot this torch is. It may take some adjusting, but the time will be well spent. This torch rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrabbit View Post
I'm bumping this to the top again, because I'm another HH user looking to upgrade to a bigger torch, and the Cricket definitely interests me.

It's been six months now since most of you ordered your torch, so technically, the "honeymoon" is over Now that you've had time to experience the in's and out's of this torch, do you have any more feedback on its use/purchase/results? Thanks!

--Robin

Ginko Beads
Old 2009-07-03, 4:19pm
ninja thread killer

No more pictures?!
Old 2010-03-08, 4:58am
www.createdfromfire.com

UPS has mine held hostage, I have to sign for it. Ahhhhhhhhh. Guess it's better then leaving it on my front porch for someone to steal. The guys/gals at GTT are the best, very very helpful. You won't be dissappointed with them, you just have to be patient.

Bob