No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2011-01-07, 9:52am

Default 2011 Orange County Marble Show

It’s that time again!

The 2011, fifth annual, Orange County Marble Show in Southern California.

Antique and Contemporary Art Glass Marbles

March 19, 2011

At the
Howard Johnson Hotel
222 W. Houston Ave.
Fullerton, Ca.

Open from 9:00 to 4:00 on Saturday, March 19, 2011
($5 admission, parking is free!)
In-room trading begins on Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 4th floor

For more information, contact Rich Shelby
richshelby@ca.rr.com
951 212 4435

This year please notice the time change for you to join in on the fun. We’ll have the show an hour longer! You can enter at 9am and stay until 4pm!

The Center Ballroom + the North Ballroom Hall will be the location of the vendor tables on the bottom floor. The floor is going to be 1,540 sq. feet of space for all of the 43 tables.

I encourage you to contact your friends and encourage them to stop at the show and check things out. If you help me spread the word about the show it would much be appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by richsantaclaus; 2011-02-25 at 10:10pm.
Old 2011-01-10, 2:19pm
"Sinners have soul too"

Bummer I won't be able to do this one... 2 months is not enough advanced noticed for me. Plus, with a show just two weeks before and another the day after... well, you get the idea.

Good Luck to everyone though!

Old 2011-01-11, 5:28pm

As of today 12 Jan, I have only 13 tables left foe vendors so if anyone wants to sell marbles or jewelry that uses handmade beads, please let me know.

Thanks Donna - also, my show is always the 3rd Saturday in March every year.

Old 2011-01-11, 5:35pm
"Sinners have soul too"

That's good to know, but if I'm not reminded about it 6-12 months ahead, more than likely I won't remember about it and schedule something else.

Old 2011-02-10, 8:13pm

ok everyone - don't forget next month is my marble show!!!!!

Old 2011-03-03, 6:52pm

ok everybody - just over 2 weeks before my marble show - I hope to see ya there in person!!!!!