Lampwork Etc.

TrueDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-08-27, 6:26am

Default Free 1oz Frit Blend!!

The first person to correctly answer this question will receive 1oz of one of the newly released blends! You tell me which one!

"A woman from New York married ten different men from that city, yet she did not break any laws. None of the men died, and she never divorced. How was this possible?"

Happy guessing!!!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-08-27, 6:30am
Fried Cat

He was an actor.
Old 2013-08-27, 6:31am
Queen Tut ;)

Love me some riddles!

Old 2013-08-27, 6:31am

Nope, but good guess!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-08-27, 6:32am

She was a pastor

(under construction...)
Old 2013-08-27, 6:39am
Loving learning

I bet Kikosun got it, she was the officiant! Nice thinking!
Old 2013-08-27, 7:00am

Kiko, Jenne just squeeked in before you with a pm, but I'll still honor your answer since you posted it. You were correct, BTW

pm me your blend choice and your mailing addy, Chica!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...
Old 2013-08-27, 7:34am
Queen Tut ;)

I didn't want to ruin it by answering so quickly. My step-sister is a minister and she's married a lot of people

Old 2013-08-27, 9:32am

Oh excellent, thank you Leslie!

(under construction...)
Old 2013-08-27, 1:31pm
SSDD... go ahead, ask me!

What a twist! That was awesome. Made me smile.
Old 2013-08-27, 2:13pm
TJ

I got it too, she is a minister.
My Mission and metier: to mindfully and meticulously master the movement of marvelous molten, both mentally and manually, in order to metamorphosis a melting mass into meretricious, memorable makings.
Old 2013-08-27, 5:22pm

Just felt like having a little fun today - it's hot, muggy & rainy here today & feels completely icky & sticky. Seemed like a good excuse for some frit-fun!!!

Leslie
Frit Happens...