Lampwork Etc.

AKDesign

LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Frantz Art Glass & Supply

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > The Mall > Sale Rack

Sale Rack -- Sales, Promotions, Giveaways, Specials, Etc.
Only LE Vendors may start threads, but anyone may reply.

Old 2013-09-26, 4:12pm

Default Soda Lime Times biggest contest drawing ever - a Cricket torch!

Anyone who subscribes to the Soda Lime Times knows we love having contests, and we are having our biggest one yet. We are giving away a Cricket torch! Brand new and in the box, it is the first place prize in a drawing to help launch our tutorial collections from 2011 and 2012. After requests from our readers to compile our tutorials in easy to access eBooks, we listened. So we divided the tutorials into three volumes (6 months each) and are offering them at an amazing price (just $1 per tutorial). There are a total of 77 tutorials in the three volumes.

You do not have to be a subscriber to buy the eBooks or enter the contest.

Subscribers, check your emails for an even better deal!

In addition to the Cricket we have two second place prizes: a $50 gift certificate to Mountain Glass Arts and a $50 gift certificate to Lori and Kim. Plus we have three third place prizes: tungsten tweezers from Corina, a Hold-me-tight rod holder from Graceful customs and a frit sampler from Val cox and a frit tray from CGBeads. Plus we have four fourth place prizes of Pitttsburgh digital calipers. So that is ten prizes we will be giving away on Sunday, Oct. 13th.

To see all of the details you can visit our website at
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. We also have photos of the prizes and more info on the eBook collections. Oh, and we have an even better deal if you buy all three. You can get all 77 tutorials for just $65!

We just love giving away prizes and we also love our readers. So this is a chance to give you a great bargain and a chance to win something fun!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Volume 1 (July 2011 - Dec 2011)

Volume 2 (Jan 2012 - June 2012)

Volume 3 (July 2012 - Dec 2012)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2013-09-26, 7:10pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Diane, I cannot open my tutorials. I need it to be able to open in iBooks instead of Teamviewer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.
Old 2013-09-26, 7:25pm

Hi Tillie, Thanks for your purchase! I don't have iBooks, but this site has instructions on opening a PDF in Ibooks. If this doesn't help please PM me and I'll try to find more info for you.

I've also read that if you are trying to use iBooks and you have Adobe Reader you may have to remove Adobe for iBooks to work. For some Reason Adobe Reader isn't compatible with iBooks and keeps it from working.

There is a lot of info on the Internet, but I'm afraid I'm no expert when it comes to iPads.

Hope this helps.

Diane

Old 2013-09-27, 8:35am

I bought all 3, they are great , seeing as I am a beginner, i can advance with these thanks
Old 2013-09-27, 8:44am

Aw thanks so much.

Old 2013-09-28, 6:02am
Queen Tut ;)

Diane, I didn't get an email about these compilations. Is there a way to get a copy of the email resent? Sorry to be a pain

Old 2013-09-28, 8:10am
~ a.k.a. Sharlee22 ~

yeah, I do not get emails anymore. I always have to remind myself that it's the 15th to go get my issue....

And I check my spam everytime! Nothing.

Old 2013-09-28, 8:20am

Hi Jenne, I sent yours and will double check our email list. Elizabeth, please PM me with your email address and I'll do the same for you. We'll make sure you get back on the list. Thanks so much for letting me know.

Old 2013-09-29, 7:14pm
Queen Tut ;)

Thanks Diane! Bought all 3 compilations, so convenient to have them all handy in 3 ebooks. I really hope you continue to do this with the future tutorials. Great idea

Old 2013-09-29, 8:37pm

Thanks Jenne. I think the collections are a nice thing to be able to offer our readers, just like Southern Living Magazine does their yearly cookbooks.

Old 2013-10-13, 3:04pm

Only three hours until the drawing! Sure is going to be an exciting night here at the Soda Lime Times.

Old 2013-10-13, 3:20pm
Pixel Dude

I clicked through to the sodalimetimes.com website and don't see a link or details on how to enter the contest.
Old 2013-10-13, 3:35pm

Hi Doug, there is a link that says something about the 70 tutorials. Click that and you'll be taken to a page with all of the details. If you are a subscriber, then log in first since subscribers' get a discount.

If you need more info you can email me at
and I'll be happy to help.

Old 2013-10-13, 4:35pm

Sorry about the confusion on the contest. Just to clarify, if you buy a volume of the tutorials you are automatically entered in the drawing. Nothing more for you to do. If you buy the bundle of three, you are entered three times.

Hope this makes better sense.

Old 2013-10-13, 8:07pm

So what's the result?

Facebook:

Free Lampwork and Jewelry Tutorials, with easy searching, prominent linkage to your shop or site, and rotating featured tutorials:
Old 2013-10-13, 8:16pm

Our winner is Kirsten Stoik from Germany! I wanted to wait for Paul to send out the email announcing the winners before I announced it here.

Congratulations Kirsten, and our other winners:

Barbara Elmore - $50 gift certificate to Lori and Kim
Catherine M. Vye - $50 gift certificate to Mountain Glass Arts
Sarah Brown - tungsten tweezers from Corina
Kevin Clark - Hold-Me-Tight rod holder from Graceful Customs
Susan Kennedy - Frit sampler from Val Cox
Carol Stander Brenda - digital calipers
Ann Vogt - digital calipers
Shelley McLaughlin - digital calipers
Dragonfly Beads - digital calipers

And the following winners will each receive an antique bronze fruit knife, the perfect tool for delicate glass work:

Emily Glynn
Virginia Trainor
M. Lammers Vrijenhoek
Marcia Gladstone
Rod Roseling
Diana Failing
Lisa Diagle
H E Connelly
Deborah B. Weaver
Alison Mattox-King

Last edited by Diane Woodall; 2013-10-13 at 8:26pm.
Old 2013-10-13, 9:46pm

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Barbara