LE Live Chat

Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2011-08-21, 10:52am
Experimentalist

Default Lampwork & Swarovski Crystal Earrings: Tutorial ONLY (the other one is the kit)

Learn to make this great earring design for yourself or to sell. 40 clear photos and 35 detailed steps.

This listing is for the tutorial only. If you’d like to purchase the tutorial kit (the instructions WITH the materials), please see my other listings.

Tools you will need to complete the project include round-nose pliers, chain-nose pliers and cutters.

Materials you will need to complete the project include nine inches of 22 gauge wire, four 8mm crystal beads, 50 4mm bicone crystal beads, 50 28-gauage headpins, a pair of earwires, seven links of 5mm chain, and two focal beads (generally around 14mm wide).

Your tutorial instructions will be delivered electronically via email within 24-48 hours of purchase. The file is a PDF.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Laura B; 2011-08-21 at 11:08am.
Old 2011-08-21, 11:09am

Wow, looks great, Laura. Just ordered mine.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Like my Facebook Page, Please
Old 2011-08-21, 11:16am
Experimentalist

Hey, you're my first!

Thanks so much.

Old 2011-08-21, 11:18am

Great! Now I will have to get to work!! LOL

Jeanette

Old 2011-08-21, 11:27am
Experimentalist

Heh. Let me know if you didn't get my email.

That's the one thing about selling electronic versions of things. Even when I used to ask the people to let me know they got the file, still only half ever would.

I'm hoping/assuming that if someone doesn't get my email they'd let me know sooner rather than later. I hate to think how many of my emails went to people's spam folders and they just thought I never sent it.

Yeah, I know... I worry to much.

Old 2011-08-21, 1:09pm

Got it, printed it out. Very detailed, it's going to be very easy to follow the directions.

Thanks,

Jeanette

Old 2011-08-21, 1:26pm
Experimentalist

Thanks!

When I first wrote up the tutorial, I wanted really LARGE photos and the dang thing was like 25 pages long.

I took it to Kinko's for pricing on printing such a thing and ouch!

So I came back and resized everything a tad smaller so it wouldn't be a tome.

If you need to see any of the photos supersize, however, just let me know.