No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tips, Techniques, and Questions

Tips, Techniques, and Questions -- Technical questions or tips

Old 2007-08-08, 8:03pm

Have a great night gals~~

Paula

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still North America's Largest Lauscha Dealer!
Now reopened in South Florida!!
Like US on Facebook !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2007-08-09, 1:31am
Word to your mother

Just so y'all know...

I got a newsletter emailing from Lauscha Lady (a distributor in Canada...has nothing to do with COTM) and she has Vanilla Ice and the new clear in stock.

Hi folks,
It’s in!!! I just got a small air shipment today – so quantities are limited. I’m hoping to have an ocean freight shipment in the near future, but my impending move is causing some delays. I’ll keep you posted.
So –

New:

Vanilla Ice, by far my most favorite reactive color EVER!!! http://www.lauschalady.com/LLVanillaIce.html
New Soft Clear (101), superb clarity and melts and spreads like butter!!! I’ve used it to encase small beads so far. Haven’t tried it on a large floral yet. So far, I am really impressed. And I know that this formula is only supposed to get better. Imagine that – an even better clear from Lauscha!

Back:

Caramello

I’m at a Show this weekend from Friday till Sunday, so if you send in an order, you may not hear anything back from me till Monday morning.

regards

/grace

www.lauschalady.com

Old 2007-08-09, 1:38am
Word to your mother

I feel vindication for my insomnia. I just ordered a pound (the current limit for a purchase) of the New Soft Clear.

Whoever thought that I would be excited about Clear?

Old 2007-08-09, 3:02am

Jenn, Like Gelly you don't tell me or anyone else when and where we can post. This thread is being used for what it was intended for. Don't like it, hit the back button. No one is holding you here against your will. You get a CD telling you how to use it don't you?

I think this thread is right where it should be. It needs to be in plain view so that people can see.

Renee, Paula is not the only one to talk to Rene. Kendra also contacted him. He stated that COTM purchased the clear to give to members.

While we are on that. Those of you that have had "NO PROBLEM" with the previous colors or the Mandarin should not even be given the opportunity to recieve the free glass. Why should you? You don't want us to bitch in here but you want the free glass. That is just flat wrong! If it weren't for our bitching you wouldn't be getting any! Now, think about that for awhile!
So I expect those of you like Jenn and Renee to politely refuse the free glass. Why should you cost COTM money if you are so damn satisfied. I've sat back the last couple of weeks and tried not to respond but this just burns my butt. Renee first you deny being Marcie's spokesperson, then you admit to it. Instead of second and third hand information why don't you let Marcie come and speak for herself. Also, Paula was drug into this because of the silver white color. She purchased it after Marcie turned it down, the discussion of the COE came up and she had real concerns about it. She had to get to the bottom of that.
Renee, Unless you talk to Rene yourself you need to quit giving information. It just makes it more confusing. Information should come from a distributor only at this point.

I suggest this thread be left right where it is so that everyone can see it and decide for theirselves if they want to get involved. Some would like nothing better than for it to get moved. That is why they keep starting arguments. At least here new people will know AHEAD of time what they are in for unlike us.

Last edited by Lizabeads; 2007-08-09 at 3:40am.
Old 2007-08-09, 7:05am
Word to your mother

Liza, I do need to clarify one thing. My correspondence with Rene NEVER involved questions or answers about how COTM was being provided the clear glass. Comped or purchased...it was never mentioned.

Here's my post

http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...&postcount=518

Old 2007-08-09, 7:23am
Member of the Booger7

Quote:
While we are on that. Those of you that have had "NO PROBLEM" with the previous colors or the Mandarin should not even be given the opportunity to recieve the free glass. Why should you? You don't want us to bitch in here but you want the free glass. That is just flat wrong! If it weren't for our bitching you wouldn't be getting any! Now, think about that for awhile!
I apologize for not having a problem with the glass. I don't think I've ever said that you shouldn't be able to discuss any problems you have. I have participated in the discussions, but I don't think I've been rude or judgemental of anyone. I realize that later in the post, you address Renee and Jen specifically, but I don't think it's fair to say that just because some of us have had a decent experience that we don't want you to voice your opinions. I appreciate your concerns but I also feel that I have a right to participate. I am NOT a confrontational person and I hate internet arguments because they almost always get out of hand because we are not talking face to face. Really the only time I get upset is when I feel a blanket statement has been made that assumes my motivations because I happen to have something in common with that group. FYI, I paid for my glass already, but so far I haven't paid extra shipping for the clear glass.

Dianna -

Old 2007-08-09, 8:00am

Diana,
I'm with you. Have a tangerine odd lot Lauscha glass, but it is an opaque. I like the circles of white within the Mandarin glass. I respect the rights of those who were disappointed. But the point I'm trying to get across is that **insert any other Lauscha dealer here** should not be posting THEIR dealings with Lauscha in the LAUSCHA COLOR OF THE MONTH HELP thread.

I'm still on the fence as to whether I'm continuing with the club. I have had to email Marcie once or twice and she responded promptly with a friendly, fun tone to her emails.

Kay
Old 2007-08-09, 8:02am
moth to the flame

Here is Rene's letter replying to Kendra:

Quote:
Dear Kendra,

the Mandarin is so new. Because we did it as 1st step to the new formula of clear what we made in June.

It is true it doesn't look different enough from the Orange what glassdaddy had in the past.

But it is different to our Orange what we have as standard in stock. Next time Marcie and we will make sure
that it differs from the optic more than the glass did now because everybody expects it.

The new clear is what we think my a step forward. It is more brilliant. It is softer to work yes.
The bubbels which are in are not more as before but also not less. It's the same.

If this clear will be the clear of future we can't say because here we have now two parties.
1st wants the old
2nd wants the new.

Try it and find your own opion. In the club you would get 1/2 pound without charge to test..
...and an addendum from a seperate email.... the new formula is actually not avaiable in the states. 1st the club will give with its next color away. But it will not be exclusely in the club.
It shall only be aopportunity.

I guess you should have the old formula.
Rene's reply is full of information.
I am so glad Kendra wrote him although I am confused why Liza posted the info on it.

First off he stated the "Mandarin is SO new"....so to Lauscha is was a new color but not "optically" so "next time"......which clearly indicates that is would have been easy for Marcie to mistakenly think it was "new" when to the eye, it wasn't.

The Mandarin color was a mistake. Its that simple.
We all make mistakes and as full of forgiving people as LE usually is in this case I don't see that happening. It was a mistake people!
Now Lauscha and Marcie know club members want new and different colors....dofferent to look at, not based on formulation.

The club members are getting an "opportunity" to "test" clear that is not available in the states yet. I don't think the clear you are getting Kendra is a "test" batch since Rene says "I guess you should have the old formula".
Since Grace ins in Canada then maybe you are.

Also this thread is a COTM thread and I think it was kind of rude to come in and advertise for another vendor although I have always heard good things about Grace. What was the point? To show you are getting the "new clear" before club members? Good for you!

Bottom line is if you want glass right away then there are several fine vendors out there to order from. The club is exclusive because Marcie works with the Lauscha factory to bring new colors to add to the color pallate.
As great as it sounds to have a new color a month it doesn't really come down to that so if you are the impatient type then don''t join - MArcie's intentions were good but timewise once a month just hasn't been feaseable.
Marcie and Lauscha are aware of that too, I am sure.

I joined to get Carmello and I just look at it like "it will get here when it gets here" and play with other glass until then.

And finally as others have said, if you have a question for Marcie, feel free to email her and she is very prompt in her responses and there is more information on her website.

I am patiently waiting for the test batch clear. I like being able to give Lauscha feedback as will all the members, they specificallt stated they want member's feedback on it....and its free!

May you always have love to share, health to spare, and friends that care.
Old 2007-08-09, 8:33am
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeadMaven View Post
Here is Rene's letter replying to Kendra:

Rene's reply is full of information.
I am so glad Kendra wrote him although I am confused why Liza posted the info on it.

First off he stated the "Mandarin is SO new"....so to Lauscha is was a new color but not "optically" so "next time"......which clearly indicates that is would have been easy for Marcie to mistakenly think it was "new" when to the eye, it wasn't.

The Mandarin color was a mistake. Its that simple.
We all make mistakes and as full of forgiving people as LE usually is in this case I don't see that happening. It was a mistake people!
Now Lauscha and Marcie know club members want new and different colors....dofferent to look at, not based on formulation.

The club members are getting an "opportunity" to "test" clear that is not available in the states yet. I don't think the clear you are getting Kendra is a "test" batch since Rene says "I guess you should have the old formula".
Since Grace ins in Canada then maybe you are.

Also this thread is a COTM thread and I think it was kind of rude to come in and advertise for another vendor although I have always heard good things about Grace. What was the point? To show you are getting the "new clear" before club members? Good for you!

Bottom line is if you want glass right away then there are several fine vendors out there to order from. The club is exclusive because Marcie works with the Lauscha factory to bring new colors to add to the color pallate.
As great as it sounds to have a new color a month it doesn't really come down to that so if you are the impatient type then don''t join - MArcie's intentions were good but timewise once a month just hasn't been feaseable.
Marcie and Lauscha are aware of that too, I am sure.

I joined to get Carmello and I just look at it like "it will get here when it gets here" and play with other glass until then.

And finally as others have said, if you have a question for Marcie, feel free to email her and she is very prompt in her responses and there is more information on her website.

I am patiently waiting for the test batch clear. I like being able to give Lauscha feedback as will all the members, they specificallt stated they want member's feedback on it....and its free!
First, the clear that I just bought tody IS the new clear. It is Clear #101. The New Soft Clear. Why did I come here and announce it? Because I am EXCITED AS HECK TO GET SOME. I have stated several times that I love Lauscha clear, so to be able to get my hands on some this quickly DID come as a nice and unexpected surprise. And I certainly didn't intend to ADVERTISE, but I'm sure that as soon as I said something someone would have asked "where?" and I would have kindly responded. Earlier on someone listed a TON of vendors for Lauscha glass...who was that? I'll have to check.

If you think that I posted the details of my purchase to gloat, you are wrong. I was just happy, and surprised, and thought I'd pass along the information. Besides there are a few folks who are not getting the next color, so they won't be getting the Free Clear and may have wanted to know that it's available to them now.

Second, what Rene was referring to when he said "I guess you should have the old formula", was in response to me asking if the clear I bought in the spring was the new or old formula.

As near as I can tell, the clear that COTM folks are geting is NOT a formula they are sending out to be tested. (I would imagine that's already been done) And nowhere in the email I received from Rene did he say it was for "testing purposes". Meaning, he didn't give me the impression that he was waiting for the club to test this product before he released it to vendors. Feedback? Yes, I'm sure they like feedback, but nowhere have I been given the impression that this "opportunity" that Rene refers to is for the purpose of testing. I think that his use of the word "test" in his email is his way of saying "TRY". Remember, this is a gentleman whose language is German.

The reason I say that it has likely alredy been tested is because it is already being made available through at least one distributor that I know of. I would hope that glass that still required testing would not be sold to the general public.

I would hesitate to say that the development of Mandarin was a mistake so much as it was a mistake on the part of the person who approved it to be a club color. With colors, there are no mistakes...only unexpected results. (yes, I understand that TECHNICALLY there can be mistakes....I don't want to belabor this.) That's why R&D and Experimentation are so vital to the glass industry. Just as it is with artists, sometimes you have to play around to discover something new and exciting with your medium. And so when a factory sets out to develop a new color, I would imagine they discover lots of "happy accidents" along the way.

Post It notes...the world's most successful accident. See what I mean?

Last edited by beadstillmyheart; 2007-08-09 at 8:36am.
Old 2007-08-09, 8:39am
Word to your mother

Dona, if you interpreted and used the word TEST as meaning "to try for one's own purposes" then I apologize for making so much over it.

Old 2007-08-09, 10:10am

Um. Not to "advertise" yet another vendor, but isn't pretty much every "odd lot" that Mike Frantz goes over & picks out & buys & brings/ships back for us to freak out over (both vetro & effetre) a "happy mistake" of some sort or other ? where something just wasn't quite what the factory was expecting it to be?

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies
Old 2007-08-09, 10:37am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizabeads View Post
Jenn, Like Gelly you don't tell me or anyone else when and where we can post. This thread is being used for what it was intended for. Don't like it, hit the back button. No one is holding you here against your will. You get a CD telling you how to use it don't you?

Liza, seriously, why do your comments have to be laced with such venom? Can you not find a more polite way to express yourself?
This thread is NOT being used as originally intended. Read the first post.

I think this thread is right where it should be. It needs to be in plain view so that people can see.

I read Kay's post to mean that the purpose of this thread - tips & technique help with COTM colors - was long ago hijacked, and the resulting discussion (to be polite) should be elsewhere. I agree.

Renee, Paula is not the only one to talk to Rene. Kendra also contacted him. He stated that COTM purchased the clear to give to members.

Read Kendra's post (all of them).

So I expect those of you like Jenn and Renee to politely refuse the free glass. Why should you cost COTM money if you are so damn satisfied.

You returned your glass; you were refunded your money; and now you say you're entitled to free glass. That's an odd perspective, indeed.
To conclued that people who don't go on a public rant therefore must be satisfied isn't logical. It's no more logical that saying only those who had a public hissy fit are entitled to free glass. Why should you be entitled to cost the COTM anything, and just what costs are you talking about anyway?

I've sat back the last couple of weeks and tried not to respond but this just burns my butt. Renee first you deny being Marcie's spokesperson, then you admit to it. Instead of second and third hand information why don't you let Marcie come and speak for herself.

This thread has been quiet for a while, until yesterday. Frankly, it's hardly worth being an issue, let alone one that "burns your butt". As for why Marcie doesn't post here herself, I hope you're asking that as a rhetorical question, but in case not - why don't you send her an email and ask her yourself?

Also, Paula was drug into this because of the silver white color. She purchased it after Marcie turned it down, the discussion of the COE came up and she had real concerns about it. She had to get to the bottom of that.

Paula wasn't dragged into this at all. She is a willing participant and established a firm presence in this thread long before the silver/white color question arose (in a different thread, not this one). However, that is not the question at hand. The question is the source of her information about the COTM buying the clear. It's a simple question that she refused to answer with specificity.

Renee, Unless you talk to Rene yourself you need to quit giving information. It just makes it more confusing. Information should come from a distributor only at this point.

Let's say, hypothetically, of course, that a vendor posts some information in this thread. And for the sake of argument, "assume" the vendor posted it with the good intent and belief that the information was correct. Now, let's say that it turns out that information posted by the vendor is not correct. Are you saying that a correction shouldn't be made? The fact remains that inaccurate information was posted and a correction was necessary. That I didn't speak to Rene, personally, does not in any way invalidate my information. That you don't like the source of that corrected information is unfortunate.

I suggest this thread be left right where it is so that everyone can see it and decide for theirselves if they want to get involved. Some would like nothing better than for it to get moved. That is why they keep starting arguments. At least here new people will know AHEAD of time what they are in for unlike us.

I can't help but wonder, Liza, whether you can post your thoughts without your emotions getting in the way? It's been said many times by many people - it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

Regardless, Paula, and only Paula, is responsible for answering the question that's been posed to her, and she has yet to do so.

Renee
Blue Moon Glass Studio
GTT Phantom & 2-Integra 10's

Old 2007-08-09, 10:41am
Word to your mother

Ahhhh, I found it. The list of vendors (and prices) as posted by Renee. Dona didn't get upset with HER for advertising other vendors...and this one even lists prices. Am I mistaken or is does this look like a double standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
If anyone's interested, I did some quick research on the availability of clear rods (Lauscha, of course!) in various diameters. There may be other vendors who sell Lauscha clear in various diameters, but these are the ones I chose, and for no particular reason. Lauscha Lady's prices are in USD using the conversion rate for today's date. CAD is in "()".

Sorry for all the "-----" but that's the only way I could separate the columns!

---------------Frantz------Lauscha Lady------C&R Loo----Glassdaddy
2-4mm------$29.00------$23.78 ($25)------$18.71------N/A
4-6mm------$29.00------$20.93 ($25)------$18.71------$18.90
6-8mm------$25.00------$19.98 ($23)------$15.38------N/A
7-9mm------$23.00--------N/A----------------N/A--------$16.28
8-10mm-----$23.00------$18.07 ($19)------$13.68------N/A

Old 2007-08-09, 10:49am
PyronamixK

Is that one of those rhetorical questions?
Old 2007-08-09, 10:55am
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbinkster View Post
Is that one of those rhetorical questions?
If you want to answer, go ahead. Or not...I'm used to my questions going unanswered...I have kids.

Old 2007-08-09, 10:55am
Word to your mother

That means I am also used to the "talking to one's self" effect.

Old 2007-08-09, 11:06am
doyenne of the homebodies

Well I for one appreciate the info Kendra posted...I just ordered Caramello and Vanilla Ice from Lauscha Lady, and I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Andrea
never in the club but still reading anyway like hundreds of others
Old 2007-08-09, 11:21am
Word to your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreajane View Post
Well I for one appreciate the info Kendra posted...I just ordered Caramello and Vanilla Ice from Lauscha Lady, and I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.

Andrea
never in the club but still reading anyway like hundreds of others

It's so nice to be appreciated.

Old 2007-08-09, 12:02pm
moth to the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by beadstillmyheart View Post
Ahhhh, I found it. The list of vendors (and prices) as posted by Renee. Dona didn't get upset with HER for advertising other vendors...and this one even lists prices. Am I mistaken or is does this look like a double standard?
You are right Kendra and I apologize if that is the only thing you have noticed from all I have said in my posts...

At the time the the prices were posted I don''t think another Lauscha thread had been started and I'll admit I didn't post. I tried to stay out of it due to being miffed. Miffed that the posts went from anger and disappointment (about the Mandarin) to picking apart her pricing and shipping charges all the way to how Marcie chooses to run HER business.

Its funny, I have seen ebay sellers here say "what am I gonna do with all these price increases"? They are told by their friends to "absorb it in your shipping prices - no obig deal!" but for Marcie to raise shipping charges a a couple of to cover the extra weight of FREE glass people are all indignant about it.

Lets see:

The Mandrin mistake has been acknowledged.
Kendra got an apology.
Liza got her money back and offer for the free glass and to get color #6 if she chooses.

What next?

Picking a scab is what I call it.
I have no desire to do that.

I have been able to get past the Mandrin mistake and move on.
Apparently there are those who can't and its too bad.

Like I told Marcie, there will be some customers you will never please.
I know, I have a business too - actually 2 of them.

Old 2007-08-09, 12:13pm
IMAHO

Picking a scab... that is good!

And yet, here I am again, reading about the picking of the scab, who picked it, whether it bled or not, what color blood it was, whether the purpose of picking was to make it bleed, or whether it was to remove the scab. Priceless.

Yes, I too, live with children- though really, they are much better behaved and more rational than most adults I have encountered.

"Free your mind and your glass will follow"
Old 2007-08-09, 2:19pm
I'm a lilac!

I have to say, as a businesswoman it seems a strange decision to give only the HAPPY customers a free 1/2 lb of glass, instead of giving it to the UNHAPPY customers to woo them into staying with the club!

Old 2007-08-09, 2:43pm
moth to the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
I have to say, as a businesswoman it seems a strange decision to give only the HAPPY customers a free 1/2 lb of glass, instead of giving it to the UNHAPPY customers to woo them into staying with the club!
Who said that!? Do you know that?
Lets not assume anything, please!
Did you email Marcie and ask her to make sure she wasn't corresponding with those who left? You really think ½lb of free glass will make up for the frustration of the mix up and waiting on future colors?

In my past experience some people will just get their freebie and stay gone. Once some are that ticked there is nothing you can say or do that will ever please them into being a return customer....and they will still bad mouth you and not mention the last freebie they got.

As a business woman myself I find its always easier to put someone else's money in my mouth...!
Now if the glass was free - thats one thing. If Marcie paid for it, well that is quite another.
Wasn't there a debate about that going as well?...I left that off my list above. Darn!

I seem to recall this was Lauscha's way of making up to the members - so Lauscha too is helping/enabling Marcie to make up for the mistake - one way or another.

If any members or past members are in doubt, all you gotta do is email Marcie

Old 2007-08-09, 2:48pm
I'm a lilac!

Not arguing with you, I'm just sayin'...

Old 2007-08-09, 5:19pm

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalera
Who said that!? Do you know that?
I know that for a FACT. That is exactly what happened for me when Marcie offered 2 lb of free glass (one each of supernova and bluetonia) to Australian members in January for the delay in shipment for Bluetonia after I voiced my concerns in public.

Marcie offered to let me "pay" for those freebies she's sending to everyone, I declined in favor for a refund.

Nancy

Last edited by nklt0; 2007-08-09 at 5:22pm.
Old 2007-08-09, 5:37pm
kindasorta Spring almost

Boy, I could write a book on this subject...

Carol Anne

Old 2007-08-09, 5:45pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

While you're out on your sabbatical writing the book, can I fill in for you at the factory? I promise to try to learn German and save you glass.

Teague

< - Click for Etsy Shop
Old 2007-08-09, 6:04pm
kindasorta Spring almost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teague View Post
While you're out on your sabbatical writing the book, can I fill in for you at the factory? I promise to try to learn German and save you glass.

Teague
Heh heh heh - is that a monstrous big hollow as your avatar? Hmmm, it could happen!

Actually, I haven't torched more than twice since my Mum passed away in the middle of April. So, my torch is at the moment free, if you want to pay summer ticket prices for a flight.

But I have promised myself that I will torch on the 26th of August.

Rene got tired of looking at my workstation with all the glass littering it up, and got Ulla to clean it up, so I have to go in and fish all the good glass out of the garbage bucket under my table... Sigh... I mean, if he called me, I would have come in and done it myself... Sigh... but he doesn't want to bug me, I guess. He says that I look sad since my mum passed away... Actually, the problem is that I stopping sleeping... So, that's not a sad look on my face so much as an exhausted one. That is why I can't torch - it's just too dangerous at the moment, because with the sunshine and the relaxation that I feel when I am torching, I fall asleep immediately sitting there. It was scaring the crap out of Ulla! Me too!

Sigh...
Carol Anne

Old 2007-08-09, 6:54pm
moth to the flame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nklt0 View Post
I know that for a FACT. That is exactly what happened for me when Marcie offered 2 lb of free glass (one each of supernova and bluetonia) to Australian members in January for the delay in shipment for Bluetonia after I voiced my concerns in public.

Marcie offered to let me "pay" for those freebies she's sending to everyone, I declined in favor for a refund.

Nancy
It doesn't seem like 1 thing has to do with another.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

She offered 2 pounds of free glas due to a delay in shipping?
70.00 worth of free glass and I think you meant she wanted you to pay the shipping. Is that right?

So the shipping costs as opposed to the 70.00 wasn't worth it?
I do know that shipping internationally is more expensive but even still how could paying say 30.00 (for example) for shipping be a bad thing since you are still 40.00 ahead in free glass?

This clear wasn't out then....during the Supernova and Blutonium releases.

If I have misunderstood you, sorry.
I still think she tried to do the best thing she could to try and make you happy. Giving away free glass costs her and could easily void out any extra monies she might make and multiply that by several international shipments for free + the free glass to you (the customer)and she is working in the red - I guarantee it.

ETA: Aren't you the one that got a Full refund and are out of the club now (I think I recognize your avatar).

Old 2007-08-09, 7:29pm

Quote:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

She offered 2 pounds of free glas due to a delay in shipping?
70.00 worth of free glass and I think you meant she wanted you to pay the shipping. Is that right?
No. she offered me to pay US$70 plus shipping for those glass. At the time Lauscha Lady were selling those colors for about US$23/lb.

Quote:
ETA: Aren't you the one that got a Full refund and are out of the club now (I think I recognize your avatar).
Well, I'm "the one" who managed to get refund for 7 colors minus 4 different PP fee even though I paid in full by cash for a year. Furthermore, I wasn't "allowed" to reject Mandarin even though, for Australians, it was shipped after Liza raised the same color issue on LE.

Nancy
Old 2007-08-09, 7:51pm

I'm out of the conversation but I will say one thing!
I pray to God that no one is tying up Rene from his normal activities like....producing glass with all this trivial crap!
He does NOT belong in this conversation and he has a bunch of stuff that he is trying to accomplish right now!
I ask that you please, not contact the poor man because one says someone else's posts are not accurate.
Paula deals with Rene as well as I do and all the other vendors. He is the "main" guy at Lauscha. He's also a very sweet man and very busy.
Leave him alone!
Irene