Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Beads of Courage

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Business as usual > Shows and Festivals

Shows and Festivals -- Upcoming events

Old 2008-05-21, 3:28pm
IMAHO

Default Vendors at B&B?

Does anyone know where/if there is a list of vendors at Bead & Button? I am trying plan my shopping, and want to make sure I don't miss the right places.

I would love to see Jim Moore and his tools there- does anyone know if he may be going?

thx!

EDit: Oh duh, I think I just found it... completely missed it before.
http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/bnb...spx?c=me&id=92

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Free your mind and your glass will follow"
Old 2008-05-21, 4:34pm

Jim Moore won't be going but I believe he will be sending a box of tools for me to sell for him along with his silver coring machine to demo! What tools are you wanting? I can try to have him send some for you!

Andrea

Old 2008-05-21, 5:03pm
Common Lurker

Here you go... =}

http://www.beadandbuttonshow.com/bnb...spx?c=me&id=92

Old 2008-05-21, 5:54pm
Covered in glitter

I'm so glad they did that list! I emailed them last year (i'm sure along with a gazillion others) complaining that they had the floor map with numbers but no list of vendors. It's hard to wait until the last minute when you get there and try to figure things out. I've been there for the entire show sometimes and that makes it a lot easier but I'm only really going to have Thursday night to shop this year. I don't want to spend an hour figuring out where things are.

And those who were seen dancing were thought insane by those who couldn't hear the music. --Nietzsche