Enter Live Chat

No users in chat

Jelveh Designs - Glass Beads Torched One-by-One

Caber Light

Go Back   Lampwork Etc. > Library > Tutorials > Tutorials to purchase

Old 2012-02-17, 1:36pm
Storm Queen

Smile Webbing Techniques * A Comprehensive Guide

This tutorial covers six different webbing techniques using reduction and striking silver glass from Double Helix. This tutorial is for the intermediate and advanced lampwork artist that is experienced with silver glass and encasing. You will only need a torch, mandrels, tungsten pick, marver, silver foil and DH glass to get started.

Available for immediate download for just $21 using your Paypal account.
Webbing Techniques

Mein Tutorial ist jetzt auch auf Deutsch erhältlich!
Sofort verfügbar auf meiner Homepage

Six techniques, 25 pages, 123 pictures and over 130 example beads. File size is 4.3MB

Terra (new release)

Terra2

Kalypso

Ekho

Triton

Terra2

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by AKDesigns; 2012-02-19 at 1:52pm.
Old 2012-02-17, 2:31pm
novembersfyre everywhere

Got mine! Love that instant download!

Old 2012-02-17, 3:10pm
Knob Creek Glass

Yes, the instant download was great! Thank you.
Old 2012-02-17, 4:57pm

Just ordered mine too. I'm going broke with all the tutorials that are coming out!

Old 2012-02-17, 4:58pm

Fantastic Amy!!! Thanks!
Old 2012-02-17, 5:03pm
Storm Queen

Thanks everyone! I really hope you like it and have as much fun webbing glass as I do. It's addictive.

Old 2012-02-17, 5:54pm

I am proud to announce that the German Translation of the tutorial is ready as well!

GTT-Scorpion, Carlisle Lucio Burner / 2x8l 17.5psi concentrators
Old 2012-02-17, 6:22pm
jamieincharlotte

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm so excited to get mine too.

Old 2012-02-17, 6:23pm
Ass-kicking Cephalopod

Boom chicka bow wow!!!

DOG is my co-pilot
Cricket w/two 5 lpm oxycons - and sometimes a Minor.
Old 2012-02-17, 6:41pm

Boom chicka bow wow holy cow now: the German translation seems to have flown all the way to nowhere... ?! Hopefully Amy will find it in her Spam-files? Urgh...

Edit: Amy found it!

Last edited by Kirima; 2012-02-17 at 6:51pm.
Old 2012-02-17, 6:52pm
Storm Queen

I'm getting it up on my website right now!

Any tutorial authors reading this I highly recommend Martina's translation service. She also posts on the German forums for you too. She rocks!

Old 2012-02-17, 6:57pm

Boom chicka bow wow, I am a holy rocking swiss cow now! THANKS, Amy!

Old 2012-02-17, 7:09pm
Storm Queen

Go to bed Martina!

Thanks again!

Old 2012-02-17, 10:20pm

Just ordered mine. I love the storm tut ... can't wait to play with the webbing (come on Spring time ... I need warmer glass).

Old 2012-02-17, 10:44pm
Unmedicated since '62

Can't find the webbing tut

- my 17yo sons first novel

- download, get organised, enjoy
Old 2012-02-17, 11:29pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDeb View Post
Can't find the webbing tut
http://beeswaxrubberstamps.com/lampworkbeads.htm

Right side of the screen right under the "Webbing Techniques" banner.

Old 2012-02-17, 11:56pm
Unmedicated since '62

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
http://beeswaxrubberstamps.com/lampworkbeads.htm

Right side of the screen right under the "Webbing Techniques" banner.
ok something weird for you - thats not there when i look on my ipad

Old 2012-02-18, 12:01am
Storm Queen

I've looked at my website on an iPad before and all the graphics show up just fine. I don't have one to double check that page now though. Could it be that it's cached on your iPad because I just changed that page Wednesday.

Old 2012-02-18, 12:05am
Storm Queen

It looks fine on my Kindle.

Old 2012-02-18, 12:07am
Unmedicated since '62

i just took a snapshot of the page - hang on a sec and i'll upload it

Old 2012-02-18, 12:10am
Unmedicated since '62

i've tried looking sideways etc, its not there
Attached Images

Old 2012-02-18, 12:11am
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectDeb View Post
i've tried looking sideways etc, its not there
Yep. That's a cached version Deb. You need to do a hard refresh to bring the new page up. My Etsy mini is now at the top of the page and the Webbing Tutorial is on the right side.

Old 2012-02-18, 12:24am
Storm Queen

Deb....here's the direct link. See if this works for you:
https://www.e-junkie.com/ecom/gb.php...ingle&cl=85370

Old 2012-02-18, 12:52am
Unmedicated since '62

got it!

i've never had that issue before

Old 2012-02-18, 12:55am
Storm Queen

<difficult customer>

Now I can go to bed.

Old 2012-02-18, 1:30am
Unmedicated since '62

thank you, must always keep the customer happy

Old 2012-02-18, 2:58am
Beadmaking.nl

Just bought it. Great that I could immediately download it. Can't wait to try. I have your storm tutorial also and I loved it.

Thank you so much for making this one. So many examples I can try.

Old 2012-02-18, 6:36am
Still makin' flowers...

I really need to try that instant download thing.

I just got your tutorial, Amy. It reads beautifully. I guess I kow what i'll be doing this weekend!

--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!
Old 2012-02-18, 7:39am
I'm kinda biz-EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
<difficult customer>

Now I can go to bed.
That cracked me up!

Got mine! Thanks so much for doing this Amy, you're a doll!

Last edited by alb6094; 2012-02-18 at 7:45am.
Old 2012-02-18, 9:08am
http://youtu.be/nGt9jAkWi

This is a very good tutorial.

Vivian

-